Update on wearelatics.com

This has been posted before I know but just a slight update for people who don't follow updates often http://www.wearelatics.com has been updated and contains slightly more information saying about a special presentation night and how it will reveal special information? could this be the possibility of ground sharing? club shop? looks like we will find out at this evening.

I don't know about you but it must be something big enough for them to go out of their way to making a professional website to hype this up or maybe not.

http://www.wearelatics.com/dinner.html

Fingers crossed. They couldnt build it up like this for it to be something insignificant could they?

I am more than happy to bet my house it's not something significant like ground share etc.

Not sure they would dare reveal that level of importance at the presentation night.

Given the shop name, it is obviosuly shop related.

It will be shop ugrade or name change or similar important marketing, but not in the context of the clubs current survival.

To be fair it was probably being worked on before the current plight.

Interesting bit of marketing though, it does not actually tell you the date, not that I am expecting anyone to follow that site specifically for that info!

Edited by singe

I am more than happy to bet my house it's not something significant like ground share etc.

Not sure they would dare reveal that level of importance at the presentation night.

Given the shop name, it is obviosuly shop related.

It will be shop ugrade or name change or similar important marketing, but not in the context od the clubs current survivial.

To be fair it was probably being worked on before the current plight.

Interesting bit of marketing though, it does not actually tell you the date, not that I am expecting anyone to follow that site specifically for that info!

They say its going to be a memorable evening! What a let down if its anything shop related

There's got to be somebody in the know about this surely? I reckon the new kit manufacturer suggestion seems the most likely..

Maybe but its not much of a 'evolution' as the website hints not that getting a new kit manufacture is a bad thing I just don't think its what fans really need to hear that badly at this time. I think it will be a bit more of something fans want to know but then I could be wrong and it could all be a big marketing technique to boost sales not like we don't need them boosted and not like we have been lifted up and then put down again before.

Im gunna keep a widely open mind untill the information is released most likely it will be nothing I just hope its something good.

Edited by TheBlueFlag

A new kit manufacture? Nah doubt it.

I reckon It'll be Ex-Player related like Roger Palmer and Ritchie turning up.

'Evolution' wouldn't be appropriate for something like that.

Maybe it should read 'Revolution' and they're installing revolving doors on the Main stand entrance.