Latics Fans at Notts Praised

great day and night and just wish we could get all the singers together and create a better atmosphere.

when singers are separated in rochdale road and Chaddy end it doesn't boom out as much like it did yesterday and a few away games i have been to this season. need all the singers and fans in 1 section and also be able to stand which makes big difference

Haha. My mate cracked me in the bollocks which led to me pushing him, telling him he was a knob and he needed to buy a beer! If that was a fight who ever posted that have never seen a fight. All kissed and made up in less than a minute

haha..yeah prendy...they said it was a vicious assault by some drunken yobs....wouldnt be oldham otherwise would it

Well we were definitely drunken! Yobs may be slightly harsh tho.

Atmosphere was brilliant yesterday and very good natured. Stewards were excellent, which is rare.

Even though a couple of Tics tried to scuffle with one of them for smirking at them?

Stewards were excellent, thought we were getting into bother at half time when we went for a fag out the fire exit and a few lads walked round the corner, stewards panicked a little tried to rush everyone in, turns out the lads were Forest fans asking how Oldham were playing against their bitter rivals, well run away stand fantastic stewards we had a crack with for 90 mins, apparently the ones in orange jackets were Forest, and in yellow they were hired by the club and all County ??!!

Well we were definitely drunken! Yobs may be slightly harsh tho.

Atmosphere was brilliant yesterday and very good natured. Stewards were excellent, which is rare.

The black steward at tha back was from Longsight and was jumping up and down with us when we scored,not sure how well it'd of gone down with their fans but was funny.

Letting you smoke at half time outside aswell, sensible way to do things.

The black steward at tha back was from Longsight and was jumping up and down with us when we scored,not sure how well it'd of gone down with their fans but was funny.

Letting you smoke at half time outside aswell, sensible way to do things.

good night?

i found a pair of sunglasses, pretty :censored: they are though :grin:

Edited by creepy

someone posted on facebook latics fans were fighting each other...anybody witness this?

posted at about half time ..

That was me I kicked the chuff out of LaticsLee for being a little bitch.

He cried and posted it on facebook, myspace and bebo.

I told @stephenfry on Twitter and he said I did the right thing in attacking the unctuous little penk.

That was me I kicked the chuff out of LaticsLee for being a little bitch.

He cried and posted it on facebook, myspace and bebo.

I told @stephenfry on Twitter and he said I did the right thing in attacking the unctuous little penk.

You wished sunshine :wink:

Why cant you make it like this at home games, sitting in the main stand i used to love listening to the chaddy end going mentle singing etc etc now its dead......

We need a ground like Meadow Lane which is very good acoustically. Why we haven't been able to rebuild BP like Notts have I don't know. Last time I went, there was a big open terrace and the other stands were pretty old like our main stand. They've done a fantastic job on similar income to ourselves. It's pretty basic without boxes or any other money making buildings like cinemas, hotels etc., but it's a great stadium.

We need a ground like Meadow Lane which is very good acoustically. Why we haven't been able to rebuild BP like Notts have I don't know. Last time I went, there was a big open terrace and the other stands were pretty old like our main stand. They've done a fantastic job on similar income to ourselves. It's pretty basic without boxes or any other money making buildings like cinemas, hotels etc., but it's a great stadium.

I very very highly doubt they have had a similar income to ourselves, they did have boxes running across the family stand.

Why we haven't been able to rebuild BP like Notts have I don't know. Last time I went, there was a big open terrace and the other stands were pretty old like our main stand. They've done a fantastic job on similar income to ourselves. It's pretty basic without boxes or any other money making buildings like cinemas, hotels etc., but it's a great stadium.

They have a Conference and Banqueting Centre, like TTA intended for the proposed Broadway (Main) Stand at BP.

Non-football all year round income-producer