Ruben Reid's Goal

Didn't realise how far Evina travelled with the ball.

And while I knew it was a neat finish from Reid he did more than I'd previously given credit for.

As for the fans .... yeah baby!

Superb run from Evina on what looked like a potato field of a pitch. Well worth the fiver a month i'm paying towards his wages.

Looked a penalty to me.

Red card? Well he was last man and Taylor looked as if he would get a shot in.

If it shouldn't have been a penalty well tough. We were due a slice of luck.

not sure he would have got a shot in given he was throwing himself to the ground there no matter what happened :wink:

That was so not a Latic's type goal! I can't remember the last time we scored a goal like that? The build was familiar, one player goes on a run but when Reid gets it he controlled, thought about it, changed foot twice then scored. We normally either hit it from outside the box or just knock it in from a cross.

Hopefully Reidy can add the dimension to our side that we haven't had and bag a few well taken goals?

Go on ... increase it by doing some online shopping via the PlayerShare WebShop:wink:

You never give up do you? :wink: i'll be switching internet via the link as soon as my contract's up in May, that should make a few quid.

Thought it was a pretty clear cut penalty myself, and if it's a foul there it's a red card. Even the notts county players don't seem to be protesting that enthusiastically. i think Taylor's made a bit of a rod for his own back and it's kind of assumed now that if he goes down he's diving, but how often this season have our players been punished for staying on their feet when they've been fouled?

You never give up do you? :wink: i'll be switching internet via the link as soon as my contract's up in May, that should make a few quid.

Thought it was a pretty clear cut penalty myself, and if it's a foul there it's a red card. Even the notts county players don't seem to be protesting that enthusiastically. i think Taylor's made a bit of a rod for his own back and it's kind of assumed now that if he goes down he's diving, but how often this season have our players been punished for staying on their feet when they've been fouled?

Having watched it again (9mins along) I'll concede there might be some contact. However it's still a dive. His left leg has no reason to not go out in front of him (as in he's taking the next step) other than to make it look like he's been taken out.

Don't get me wrong - I'm delighted and I'm a right diving bastard myself, just that it's a dive.

It's how I justify only paying the minimum myself to PlayerShare!

Over the £85 mark now, so feel free to visit www.buy.at/xtra before shopping online.

Things like Mobile phone, internet and insurance policies tend to be the big payers. Amazon, eBay and M&S the bread and butter.

Oh, and Taylor did fall over like a girl, but he was fouled.

It was dfinately a penalty, no question about it.

Red card? :unsure:

IF it was a definitely a penalty then it was also definitely a red card offence. There is no way of getting round it. He was the last man and Taylor was right infront of goal.

Edited by PhilStarbucksSilkySkills