Gary Neville

I hope they're going to hide him away in a commentary box.

He looks like someone set fire to his face.

And then put it out with a golf shoe.

Apparently him and Jamie Redknapp are going to be on alternate games. I don't know whether Gary Neville specifically requested that he didn't want to appear alongside him.

I suppose It wouldn't surprise me to know of all those fans who 'hate' Gary Neville will sit in their hypocritical chairs, continue to pay their sky subscriptions and watch him every week.

Not for me thanks.

I don't care for him (hate is slightly too strong) but if I had Sky Sports I wouldn't care who does the commentating or analysis. If I'm watching it now I hardly pay attention to the commentary. I don't like Alan Green but that doesn't make me switch over if he comes on the radio.

Provided it was cheaper i think my Dad wouldn't cancel his Sky sports subscription if they had no football on- he watches far too much rugby and cricket.

I've had Sky since it first started and think its brilliant, definately wouldn't be without the Sports and certainly wouldn't think of cancelling just because Gary Neville was on.

I don't particularly like Neville but also don't particularly like many other presenters, I don't let it stop me enjoying excellent sports coverage.

I used to watch sky matches with the Radio on rather thn listen to gray's commentary. I have no opinion on Jamie Redknapp as I have hardly ever seen him as I get rid of the "pundits" anyway.

Looks like thats the plan from next seaosn too then.

Goodman and Smith are the best two co-commentators sky have IMO.

I used to watch sky matches with the Radio on rather thn listen to gray's commentary. I have no opinion on Jamie Redknapp as I have hardly ever seen him as I get rid of the "pundits" anyway.

Sky+ must be close to making pundits redundant now. I would think everyone just waits at least twenty minutes before watching a game and fast forwards through them.

Having said that, I have no idea why people hate Gary Neville so much. He does what we all want our own players to do. Has loyalty to his team and gives it large to the opposition fans. He just played for the wrong side.