our old green away kit

does anyone know (And I'm sure you do) when we had that awful green away kit - the one with a few shades of green and some zig zagging included to jazz it all up a bit

This beauty? I still wear mine - which was an exceptionally generous donation from a friend.

55ll.png

It has PL patches if that helps?

They were so bad they're still really popular - I saw one go on sale on ebay a while back and it started a massive bidding war.

I haven't bought a Latics kit in years but I'd buy a modern version of that and also the Tangerine (proper tangerine, not orange!) one with the blue stripe across the chest.

I haven't bought a Latics kit in years but I'd buy a modern version of that and also the Tangerine (proper tangerine, not orange!) one with the blue stripe across the chest.

http://www.toffs.com/Oldham-Athletic-1960s-1970s-Retro-Football-shirt/productinfo/1181/

They have a few good retro shirts there.

Im looking for a red & white latics one from 1992 - 1993 season if any could help ?

Cripes - some of those old shirts go for megabucks... I must have hundreds of quids worth of kit in my wardrobe.

Sold both green kits a few months back got just short of £200 for the pair, and sold another load of mid-90s to around the year 2007 shirts and made another £200, paid for Christmas. In fact Si Boss bought most of them and The Rifle bought and framed my matchworn Ernie Cooksey Shirt.

Although there's no way I'd sell my Bovis home shirts, and my home and away shirts from 85-93, now they would start a bidding war!

Edited by oafcprozac

I'm a proud owner of both of those classics. They both get regular run outs on thursday nights.....

http://www.toffs.com/Oldham-Athletic-1960s-1970s-Retro-Football-shirt/productinfo/1181/

They have a few good retro shirts there.

Im looking for a red & white latics one from 1992 - 1993 season if any could help ?

I've got one, but it's a small. No sponsor and still got the original lace in the collar. I want the same one in a large.

I've got one, but it's a small. No sponsor and still got the original lace in the collar. I want the same one in a large.

Should've kept an eye out on ebay mate last autumn, all the shirts I sold were L upwards to replicate my waistband growing over the last decade and a half!

Edited by oafcprozac

For those looking for retro shirts i found this website which has a very good collection for sale.

http://www.classicfo...hletic.html?p=1

Lee, you talk a lot of :censored: on here at times. Makes me sad how depressed you are.

But God Damn that's a good website!

My O/T pay just got wasted...

EDIT:

oldham-94-orange-use.jpg

Sexiest thing you will ever see.

That green and navy Pony away shirt. Why did we change the club badge!?

The yellow and blue Sparta away shirt in my opinion is our worst just behind the red and blue hoops.

Edited by Butter