our old green away kit

I went to watch Ipswich v Palace recently & popped into the shop at Portman Road for a nosey. They've got a stack of replicas of their old shirts, mainly from the 70s & 80s. Looking around in the ground they seemed to be huge sellers, in fact I saw more of them than the current shirts!

Now it might be a gamble, but surely Latics could have a look at re-releasing some of our classic shirts for sale in the club shop. I'm convinced they'd be massively popular, in fact they would probably outsell the current strips.

Now it might be a gamble, but surely Latics could have a look at re-releasing some of our classic shirts for sale in the club shop. I'm convinced they'd be massively popular, in fact they would probably outsell the current strips.

did they have the sponsors on?

Aye, I have the '70s blue shirt, but its not very practical in hot weather or for playing footy in. The shirts from the '80s, which were more like modern shirts, would be much more marketable as you could wear them for leisure & whilst playing.

Joint worst Latics kit ever, along with that red and blue hoops monstrosity.

I got one of those hanging in my wardrobe! Seeing some of the comments on here and the price they could go for, half tempted to see what I get on E-Bay!!! :shock:

Couldn't Visually (that poster who was designing t-shirts) look at cost of generating replicas of that Spall kit? He can then gauge interest on here and get advanced orders plus discuss with club?

I'd buy one for me and my two kids so that's 3 already.

Couldn't Visually (that poster who was designing t-shirts) look at cost of generating replicas of that Spall kit? He can then gauge interest on here and get advanced orders plus discuss with club?

I'd buy one for me and my two kids so that's 3 already.

What about TOFFS? Would they be able to reproduce it?