fans fixture

the final places have been announced, anyone put a owtb ID to the actual names?

btw fao laticslee....i'm wearing no 9

right midfield myself :wink: - lets give taggart the run-around (he will probably personally ensure we are all taken out of the game at some stage in the 1st half to enable them to peg the score back!)

we can also gauge PG's coaching credentials and ask him that question - just what HAVE you been teaching Dean Brill ? :lol:

Why what's Dean Brill been doing wrong this season??

Give it a rest!

Why what's Dean Brill been doing wrong this season??

Give it a rest!

I am only joking! - whatever we individually think of Brill it is really nothing to do with PG so rest assured I will not be bringing the issue up..!

Edited by shefflatic

Dean Brill looked good at Swindon! Give him a break!

Anyway, I was going to play, but Gerrard asked me not to as he has had a few back troubles in the past and he doesn't want me to make them worse.

Personally, I don't think there's owt wrong with him, he doesn't want me sliding him.

right midfield myself :wink: - lets give taggart the run-around (he will probably personally ensure we are all taken out of the game at some stage in the 1st half to enable them to peg the score back!)

believe me they wont need to take any of us out, they will bag their usual 7 goals by the hour mark then take it easy, what a dream if we could win our money back after years of trying (of which i would donate mine to playershare btw) but alas it will never happen.:pray:

believe me they wont need to take any of us out, they will bag their usual 7 goals by the hour mark then take it easy, what a dream if we could win our money back after years of trying (of which i would donate mine to playershare btw) but alas it will never happen.:pray:

me and you up front jacko will rip taggart and philli apart :lol:

seriously though it will end up 13-3 haha

Can I come running on with the cold bucket of water and sponge?

Of course to throw it over you in the sweltering BP heat?

Went to watch Will play in this last year. I swear I have never been so cold in May in my life!

make sure i get good service this time mate last year was :censored:e !!

just do what our professional strikers haven't done all year and go where you think the ball is going to go, not where you want it

*awaits abuse on matchday for total of 0 crosses into the box*

just do what our professional strikers haven't done all year and go where you think the ball is going to go, not where you want it

*awaits abuse on matchday for total of 0 crosses into the box*

I get myself in the right positions but it's no use me being there if the ball won't be played there haha

im playin at centre half. played last year

to be fair we kept the score down last season even if they did never get out of 2nd or maybe even 1st gear