Who do we want to join us?

Who to win the L2 play offs?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we want to go to an away game?

• Shrewsbury
    • Accrington Stanley
    • Stevenage
    • Torquay

Out of all of them i would want Accrington but i'm not too bothered who comes up in the end..

Accrington - Local, standing, :censored:hole which makes us feel better about Boundary Park

Shrewsbury - Kind of local, nice new ground would be nice to go to

Torquay - get the game played on a bank holiday it would provide a good weekend away

Stevenage - Not played these before when i've been watching Latics so could be interesting!

I've played on Stevenages ground so, to me, seeing my idols playing there in a league fixture will feel like a mahoosive climb down in stature for the club. Gotta be Stanley, need revenge for the FA cup debacle.

Pretty tough one to call for me.

Have been to Accrington this season (I was there when Feeney Scored! :grin: ) So going to plump for Shrewsbury as not to far away. However I have mates who live in Stevenage & Torquay away would be good for a weekend away providing the fixture falls kindly!

So I am going for the following order:

Shrewsbury

Accrington Stanley

Torquay

Stevenage

Never been to Torquay, so that wins it for me.

However, Shrewsbury is awesome for drinking - I can't think there's many better places in the Country (The Salopian in particular is a ridiculously good pub). The ground is :censored: and miles away from anything though.

I got told by a pissed-up West Ham fan last weekend "you're too classy to be from Liverpool, you must be from Accrington". So i hope Stanley come up because i'd like to visit the place to see if it really is the Paris of the North.

I got told by a pissed-up West Ham fan last weekend "you're too classy to be from Liverpool, you must be from Accrington". So i hope Stanley come up because i'd like to visit the place to see if it really is the Paris of the North.

:lol: love it haha

Out of all of them i would want Accrington but i'm not too bothered who comes up in the end..

Accrington - Local, standing, :censored:hole which makes us feel better about Boundary Park

Shrewsbury - Kind of local, nice new ground would be nice to go to

Torquay - get the game played on a bank holiday it would provide a good weekend away

Stevenage - Not played these before when i've been watching Latics so could be interesting!

Out of all of them i would want Shrewsbury..

Accrington - Local but not for me

Shrewsbury - Near where I was born so would be good to go back with an excuse, nice new ground would be nice to go to as well

Torquay - too far

Stevenage - New team new ground - and not too far for me