Well that should be the end of the bigmans career, he has had another shocker in the 2nd leg of Fleetwood's drubbing at Wimbledon tonight and was hauled off at half time, 4 stone overweight and looking like he cant be arsed.

8-1 on aggregate, that's pisspoor given the money they have spent...

Well that should be the end of the bigmans career, he has had another shocker in the 2nd leg of Fleetwood's drubbing at Wimbledon tonight and was hauled off at half time, 4 stone overweight and looking like he cant be arsed.

So he's lost a few pounds!

:wink:

thought he got released from morecambe?

ah didnt realise he went to Fleetwood though ,

Morecambe

Haining joined Morecambe on a two year deal on 7 August 2009. His debut was in the 2-2 draw with Hereford United the following day. He has also had a seven game loan spell at Fleetwood in the Conference

That is a joke for what is a non-league game, i heard that there is also a £5 booking fee on top of that.

The tickets START at £36! I can get a family ticket for Saints v Featherstone next Sunday (2 adults and 2 kids) for £25….

Who's responsible for that pricing structure? City, The Blue Square Premier or the greedy FA twats?

I honestly think Parker will be playing pub football in another year, he has scored six in his short Fleetwood career but he is more interested in the party lifestlye he leads.

Not that he gives a toss, his business interests have made him a wealthy man...

The tickets START at £36! I can get a family ticket for Saints v Featherstone next Sunday (2 adults and 2 kids) for £25….

Who's responsible for that pricing structure? City, The Blue Square Premier or the greedy FA twats?

Greedy FA, Yet i recieved an email yesterday offering England vs Holland ticket in August at Wembley for £20.

It's a mixture of all three.