Budget Watch

Manager Les Parry told BBC Radio Merseyside: "There has been interest in Dale Jennings from Bayern Munich."

:blink: this must be a wind up ?

Robben Gomez Ribery and Jennings :lol:

He's bin offered a trial with them and everton apparently!

Hartlepool's was reported on the telly as 9th highest in our division, but they do have the oil money coming in. I suspect it will be reasonable next year too.

I suspect ours will be bottom four stuff, if not bottom one or two. And I've said before, if we don't have it, rightfully so. Cut your cloth.

NB. Dale Jennings is ace. It is of no surprise that the big teams are looking at him.

He's bin offered a trial with them and everton apparently!

Where have you heard this mate? We kept him out of the game when they played us at their place and our defending this season is not exactly great haha so i think clubs like Schalke etc can mark him!

Where have you heard this mate? We kept him out of the game when they played us at their place and our defending this season is not exactly great haha so i think clubs like Schalke etc can mark him!

I heard on Talksport tonight that he was going to Bayern Munich for a trial.

Wonderful quote from LEs Parry:

Les Parry

"It's an identical budget and I knew that when I accepted the contract, so that's not a problem," said the 53-year-old. "We'll get on with it and deal with it.

"The good thing about the budget is that other clubs have seen what we've been able to do and they're realising they're living above their means and are accumulating huge debts.

"Most clubs in our division will be severely cutting their budgets. Probably not to the level that ours is, but they're coming that way."

So thats that, it's Les Parry's fault that our budget is reduced, Alan Hardy and Simon Corney are full of admiration of what Tranmere have achieved...

Oh dear Les.

Edited by singe

Parry seems to be suggesting that theirs is considerably lower than most clubs in our league to start with.

To be fair though, I think the likes of Rochdale, Bury, Walsall, Yeovil, Wycombe, Tranmere, Wycombe will have budgets around the same (if not lower) than ours