Playershare fundraising

The Rifle Range is holding a race night to raise funds for a one off payment to playershare.It will be on Saturday 2nd of July,we already have sponsership in place for the races,we need people to purchase horses and jockey places.We also require some company`s to buy advertisement space in the racecard.So if you can help in anyway shape or form,please leave a message or pm me.

thanks for your time :)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rifle Range is holding a race night to raise funds for a one off payment to playershare.It will be on Saturday 2nd of July,we already have sponsership in place for the races,we need people to purchase horses and jockey places.We also require some company`s to buy advertisement space in the racecard.So if you can help in anyway shape or form,please leave a message or pm me.

thanks for your time :)

Might be worth getting them to stick the Haye v Klitschko fight on too….

Let me know guys if I can help in any way

I have asked Wardle if he is able to create a poster template and then I can get some printed off for us and if Lags or other members can get a famous face in too (David Eyeres our recent sign up or Chaddy the Owl even), then lets get the press involved too

Many thanks CMR for all your effort and of course, in re-arranging the date too

Let me know guys if I can help in any way

I have asked Wardle if he is able to create a poster template and then I can get some printed off for us and if Lags or other members can get a famous face in too (David Eyeres our recent sign up or Chaddy the Owl even), then lets get the press involved too

Many thanks CMR for all your effort and of course, in re-arranging the date too

To be honest at the moment all i need is people to buy horses and jockeys,i have been out and got meals for 2 from the Boat and Horses,Indish Indian resturant,the Summit at royton,the Roebuck at strinesdale and a jockey donation from the Black Ladd buckstones rd.

I am waiting to hear back from a few others.

I have a poster My link

To be honest at the moment all i need is people to buy horses and jockeys,i have been out and got meals for 2 from the Boat and Horses,Indish Indian resturant,the Summit at royton,the Roebuck at strinesdale and a jockey donation from the Black Ladd buckstones rd.

I am waiting to hear back from a few others.

I have a poster My link

excellent poster Glynn, how much are the horse and jockeys? I will try and get some people roped in at work and stuff

Forgot to mention all the races have been sponsered to the value of £200 by Architectural Steel Trafford Park,and a couple of companies want to place ads in the racecard at £25 for 1/2 page.

Drinking beer watching dvds of horseracing, betting on the out come buying a horse hoping to win the prize for that race or paying to be a jockey and winning the jockeys prize.

in each race there will be 8 horses,each horse will have an owner and a jockey(owners will pay £10 jockeys £5 for the priviledge) there are 9 races on the dvd,before the race people will bet on the horses,after betting has closed someone will be asked to pick a race number,that race will then be played and the winners payed on that result.

If all goes to plan and we sell all horses and jockey places we shoul;d be looking at making about £1500 for playershare.

Edited by cmr

Due to a double booking we have had to move again to Saturday 9th July.hope this is ok.

FFS :ranting: No chance of attending this now as it's my wedding anniversary that weekend. Can't see me swinging a PlayerShare Race Night instead of a weekend away. She was all for it the weekend before too!!!!

Couldn't organise a pissup in a pub Mr. Roberts! :lol::wink:

Am aa gutted as anyone mate would have been a great night with fight aswell,bur you can still have an horse all horse winners will win a meal for 2.Will atill be great night,if who,s promised to turn up does. ;)

aagghhh!!!!

change of date again......its a great way to drum up Business CMR...lol...laugh.gif

Will amend the poster template you sent through to me yesterday and get some printed off and up around places....hoping we can get one up in the ticket office/shop at latics and then I am going to try and get them up local to me in royton somewhere

Barry, I have already emailed you and the volunteer committee about it today to see about press coverage, getting players and maybe Chaddy the owl down too. I will hopefully be able to give you a call tomorrow

Many thanks everyone for all your efforts... I am now going to amend the FB page again.....aaaagghhh!!

and breath.......

Big thanks to Mike (take me anywhere) as he has offered to put a poster up his pub - The Junction Inn, Ripponden rd

Mike is also hoping to host a player share fund raiser at the Junction in the future and I hope we can support the him in any both attendance, promoting etc.

"pennies into £'s, £'s into players".

Many thanks everyone for all your support, ideas, suggestions

See you all for the Sat 9th July....."do ya feel lucky...."

Am aa gutted as anyone mate would have been a great night with fight aswell,bur you can still have an horse all horse winners will win a meal for 2.Will atill be great night,if who,s promised to turn up does. ;)

ooo do you mean me???...yes I will be there, please no pictures or autographs.

come on Glynn give us some bait/give us a clue....oooooooo

Edited by underdog