Uncle Ronnie to Rochdale

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Rochdale you bastards, you will be laughing on the other side of your faces when i come and pay you a visit. Just got to wait for my dealer to come round, i cant face the stress without one more hit, and JK is on in an hour, but after that you lot are toast.

I'm from Rochdale you bastards, you will be laughing on the other side of your faces when i come and pay you a visit. Just got to wait for my dealer to come round, i cant face the stress without one more hit, and JK is on in an hour, but after that you lot are toast.

Promises promises you sound like Keith hill......

:lol:

Well yeah, but what do you expect from a bunch of sick-claiming, special brew drinking, roll up smoking, jeremy kyle watchers?

I work in Oldham and know the town very well so dont be getting on your high horse as its as bad as Rochdale for the things you mention, lets just agree we both live in dosser infested :censored:holes.

Sense of humour bypass me thinks

Probably right not with it yet just got up from a gruelling night shift, I apologise.

Anyway any news on you signing Owain Fon Williams? Shame we let him go as he had plenty of potential, was a great shot stopper but needed to leave his line a bit more and challenge for the ball. Didnt do alot wrong in his time with us so wish him well.

Probably right not with it yet just got up from a gruelling night shift, I apologise.

Anyway any news on you signing Owain Fon Williams? Shame we let him go as he had plenty of potential, was a great shot stopper but needed to leave his line a bit more and challenge for the ball. Didnt do alot wrong in his time with us so wish him well.

Why was he released? And has Jones definitely left?

If Jones does leave Dale, i can see rochdale going down.

I thought he had left as he had rejected their contract offer? As I said on ezine, Dean Bowdich and Gary Jones are both within our price range, both available on free's and scored 32 goals between them in this league last season. Would hope we are at least taking a good look at both players.

I thought he had left as he had rejected their contract offer? As I said on ezine, Dean Bowdich and Gary Jones are both within our price range, both available on free's and scored 32 goals between them in this league last season. Would hope we are at least taking a good look at both players.

I'd love to see gary jones here. cracking player who knows how to score.

The budgets at yeovil and rochdale won't be drastically different from our budget. Not often you see two players worth 32 goals between them both available on free's and both within Latics budget constraints.

not often you see latics pull off such a coupe !

Dean Bowditch? Didn't he reject to coming on loan to us a few seasons ago as we wasn't good enough for him?

Would take Jones if we offer him the Jones 2 year (1 year deal) deal.

Why was he released? And has Jones definitely left?

Dont know why OFW was released, but I gather the prevous manager wanted a loan signing from a prem club for the season so that must have swayed it. Jones is on his holidays at the moment and will decide whether he is going to sign again when he sees what the situation of the club is in when he gets back, I cant see him moving anywhere only sidewards if not playing as he is Mr Rochdale.

EDIT-forgot to add it was the previous management that only offered hima one year deal I can envisage the Chairman having a word with Gary when he gets back and extending the deal offered

Edited by 3lions

I had hoped Dickov would have had some contacts at city to get us a few decent loans but with the alleged rift between us and marwood, and now with rossler at brentford and this guy at dale then we could be well down the pecking order

Is he Fred Eyre's son? The one who is a pundit on radio manchester when citeh are playing away.

His son did a similar pundit role when FCUM played Dale in the cup, for me he talked a lot of sense, and seemed to know a lot about the non league players and game.

Is he Fred Eyre's son? The one who is a pundit on radio manchester when citeh are playing away.

His son did a similar pundit role when FCUM played Dale in the cup, for me he talked a lot of sense, and seemed to know a lot about the non league players and game.

Yeah thats him.