Uncle Ronnie to Rochdale

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They would probably win at BP but it would be a good atmosphere , I looked at the Rochdale Observer and he is linked .

He's at it again on another team's messageboard... :lol:

Royle Army

News by RoyleArmy on 17:19 - Jun 7 with 246 views

Simon Davey was interview this afternoon and tomro i think Ronnie Moore will hold talks i dont want to see them here.

I want someone like DI Matteo or Mark Robins

Edited by oafcprozac

he'd do a better job than Penney thats for sure

Indeed. His team may have been awful to watch, but the guy is far from :censored:e.

NB. Then again, I wasn't particularly for Penney being sacked due to lack of time in charge (I was hardly devastated either). But, I can't see anyone decent taking Penney on after his debacle at Bristol Rovers. He is certainly damaged goods now.

As well as a Middlesbrough and Southampton fan. I dunno, the guy us tapped in the head....he has to suffer from multiple personality disorder or schizophrenia or some shít.

Dont forget Notts county and Blackpool as well as numerous others, he has at least got rid of his twitter account borofan 786 but he now has another called ibby786 but you have to apply to be his mate.(dont think ill bother)

Dont forget Notts county and Blackpool as well as numerous others, he has at least got rid of his twitter account borofan 786 but he now has another called ibby786 but you have to apply to be his mate.(dont think ill bother)

The kid is an absolute message forum addict.

'Hi room, first time here at posters annonymous, my name is Ibby and today I made six posts about Danny Boshell!'

What a complete numpty this Roylearmy is, hes spouting some absolute garbage on our forum. I decided to use a few quotes off here if you dont mind to show what a complete dreamer he is, cue a barrage of abuse. Is this kid a bit 'special' or something? or a wind up merchant?

is he the person who comments on the chronicle website using the name ibby?

What a complete numpty this Roylearmy is, hes spouting some absolute garbage on our forum. I decided to use a few quotes off here if you dont mind to show what a complete dreamer he is, cue a barrage of abuse. Is this kid a bit 'special' or something? or a wind up merchant?

I think you'll find, like all people from Middlesbrough, he's very special.

Being honest, this place has never recovered from letting that complete and utter cock on here.

As well as a Middlesbrough and Southampton fan. I dunno, the guy is tapped in the head....he has to suffer from multiple personality disorder or schizophrenia or some shít.

the thing is I actually think from what I heard/seen he does have learning problems

the thing is I actually think from what I heard/seen he does have learning problems

There is obviously some sort of learning difficulty issue, tbh I think banning him from here was the right move given the amount of 'administration' tasks he was creating not least emailing Wardle et al on an hourly basis. I believe others are experiencing similar problems on the .co.uk site, but for some reason the administrator is reluctant to ban him. Apparently he still comes on here in the guise of his brother. And is in complete denial for the reasons behind his removal. He does have problems, but he is an adult and a parent I believe but has little understanding of debate or 'banter', he also fails to see past has-beens and lives in a fantasy world. I've seen him in the Main Stand and sat behind him and his brother? A few times and his conversations do tend to follow the same line as his posts online. Felt sorry for him last season as on one of the wettest days of the year he persevered wearing his tracksuit and was drenched in the paddock.

Nothing against the lad and he needs something to occupy his time, but like someone posted yesterday, this site took a massive hit whilst he was over-running it, one that I feel has seen a much reduced experience...

Edited by oafcprozac