Best opening set of home fixtures since 99/00

PNE (H) lost

Burnley (H) lost

Stockport (H) LC drew but got dumped out on aggregate

Bury (H) won

Yep, The Stockport game was our 5th game of the season, Mark Allott scoring our first goal of the season hitting a late equaliser, we went out 3-1 on AGG, we scored two goals in the opening 7 games of the season, losing 5….

He scored in the FA cup defeat at Preston that year didnt he

didnt we play them in the league and cup in the same week?

Yes, we dominated both games too but just couldn't score

Lost the League game 2-0

Lost the cup game 2-1, Adams did indeed get our very late consolation after Moilanen dropped his tame shot over the line, it was a 3rd round game in the season the later rounds were brought forward to help the Scum who withdrew anyway - self righteous tossers were getting a football lesson in Brazil instead….off Mexicans Necaxa and Brazilian greats Vasco De Gama

Edited by oafcprozac

Look how many Burnley brought 2 years before - probably more than our highest attendance this year! Quality game though

Grobbelaar in goal for Latics too….and former England goalkeeper Chris Woods in goal for The Dingles, Chris Waddle their manager, Garnett sent off us 3-1 down before a late rally saw us draw 3-3. Great night's entertainment after a collapse from February saw us blow a play-off place and get rid of our top-scorer in March. Sound Familiar?

Edited by oafcprozac

Grobbelaar in goal for Latics too….and former England goalkeeper Chris Woods in goal for The Dingles, Chris Waddle their manager, Garnett sent off us 3-1 down before a late rally saw us draw 3-3. Great night's entertainment after a collapse from February saw us blow a ply-off place and get rid of our top-scorer in March. Sound Familiar?

The thing is if we would have scored our equaliser 10 mins or so earlier, we would have gone on to win that game. Remember the Burnley fans had to be allocated a section of the lookers paddock too, and kicked off several times. One of them punched the ballboy on the back of the head

The thing is if we would have scored our equaliser 10 mins or so earlier, we would have gone on to win that game. Remember the Burnley fans had to be allocated a section of the lookers paddock too, and kicked off several times. One of them punched the ballboy on the back of the head

I was in the Chaddy that night, in the days when it used to 'rock' if anything remotely positive happened. First night we wore our new kit too - after the Dennis The Menace incarnation...

I was in the Chaddy that night, in the days when it used to 'rock' if anything remotely positive happened. First night we wore our new kit too - after the Dennis The Menace incarnation...

There was that match, QPR in the Play-offs and the 5-0 against Forest which were the best atmospheres I've whitnessed in the Chaddy (I'm a bit too young to remember the Prem days), didn't some of their fans get into our end that night? I know it wasn't made all ticket

Grobbelaar in goal for Latics too….and former England goalkeeper Chris Woods in goal for The Dingles, Chris Waddle their manager, Garnett sent off us 3-1 down before a late rally saw us draw 3-3. Great night's entertainment after a collapse from February saw us blow a play-off place and get rid of our top-scorer in March. Sound Familiar?

Ha Ha

Actually maybe you can help prozac

When was the last time we did not do that!! :grin:

Well, Burnley were in danger of going down weren't they. I remember I had two Dale fans with me that enjoyed the whole thing more than me, and I liked it.

But, my God, it didn't half piss it down.

Well, Burnley were in danger of going down weren't they. I remember I had two Dale fans with me that enjoyed the whole thing more than me, and I liked it.

But, my God, it didn't half piss it down.

Yeah that monsoon helped……a lot, especially after 'Alf' got sent off….

I was one of the ballboys that night (I know)

All were removed from the burnley ends at half time because of that. They didn't punch him either. They used a bolt from one of the gates (at least this is what we were told at half time). You can see the type of scumbag that went into the paddock on that video

Edited by latic12345

I was one of the ballboys that night (I know)

All were removed from the burnley ends at half time because of that. They didn't punch him either. They used a bolt from one of the gates (at least this is what we were told at half time). You can see the type of scumbag that went into the paddock on that video

They may be both halves of my family, but I always think Burnley and Wolves stand out as the scummiest fans.