According to the PFA updated players for sale site, Hazell is up for sale on a free. A bit of a surprise but cannot say personally that he will be missed that much, as I have always thought, especially when he was made captain, that he played over confident and made quite a few silly mistakes. Captaincy made him think he was bigger and better than the rest. Looks like he got too big for his boots.

According to the PFA updated players for sale site, Hazell is up for sale on a free. A bit of a surprise but cannot say personally that he will be missed that much, as I have always thought, especially when he was made captain, that he played over confident and made quite a few silly mistakes. Captaincy made him think he was bigger and better than the rest. Looks like he got too big for his boots.

He can't be for sale on a free. He is out of contract, and as yet hasn't accepted our offer. No doubt he has got other offers to consider.

I honestly think this wouldn't be a bad thing.

He is very average at best IMO, played some decent games for us but for every great one he must have a had a shocker!!!

I also think if we were to free up his wage we can concentrate on getting Mvoto in permanently!

Provided we get a quality CB in, I don't think he'll be missed that much. He has a nasty habit of waiting for a ball to bounce when he could get a head or a boot on it. It didn't cost us every time, but we had some narrow escapes. Not to mention the odd heart attack in the crowd.

M'voto and A.N.Other with experience will do for me. Tarky's going to get better too; there's some talent inside that lad.

As for captain? The ginger winger? Lee? Furball? New CB?