Playershare gold pin badges

I have today taken delivery from Jan (another fan) the gold playershare badges. As reported following the last committee meeting it was decided that whilst all the other coloured playershare pin badges were for sale to anyone who desired to buy them, either individually or to collect the whole set, the gold badges would be supplied free to all monthly playershare contributors. Whilst they are free issue these badges haven't cost the fund a penny as they have been paid for by an individual.

I am now in the process of obtaining the names of all contributors of monthly subscriptions to get these badges to them. However in the meantime if you PM me if you're due a badge and I shall get them out to you asap. Once again thank you to Jan for his efforts and all those who support the fund, whether it be in monetary terms or groundwork.

If anyone would like to collect these pin badges contact any playershare member or Jan (another fan) on here. Ta Lags.

Edited by Lags

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously if you contribute into the scheme on a regular basis via standing order yes.

EDIT: Just spotted my mistake and hence your question, anyone who contributes regular weekly monthly yearly sorry!

Edited by Lags

Could we not possibly sell badges to make money for playershare (Seen a few 'Tics Badges) or is this to hard/incovieniant?

There are playershare badges already on sale, blue, tangerine, silver and red I think. Contact another fan on here.

The first few playershare gold pin badges are on their way to their contributors. Thanks Lags. If you wanna get onboard you know the script.

Lags, how are you getting the addresses for sending out the pins. I set up a S.O. from my bank to the account, but I haven't registered my address with any one?

Lags, how are you getting the addresses for sending out the pins. I set up a S.O. from my bank to the account, but I haven't registered my address with any one?

Send it me in a pm brother and I'll sort you out. Also I'll forward your address to Mike Nuttall for the records. Ta

Hi Lags ,

I contribute monthly albeit not much at the moment , do I still qualify for one ?

thanks

Yes, anyone who makes regular contributions into the fund via standing order qualifies for the pin badge. PM me with your address. Please all wear it with pride whenever you can.

First batch posted.

Great initial response Lags.

As already said these badges are already available. I intend to be at the "Race Night" (Dont forget to sponser your horse or jockey) and the Milan Lees function

Also I am sure that Take me anywhereMike will also be able to help at his establishment

Rick is in the process of organising a Poster showing pics.

Alternatively you are welcome to contact me on 07801 813856

Jan

I have today taken delivery from Jan (another fan) the gold playershare badges. As reported following the last committee meeting it was decided that whilst all the other coloured playershare pin badges were for sale to anyone who desired to buy them, either individually or to collect the whole set, the gold badges would be supplied free to all monthly playershare contributors. Whilst they are free issue these badges haven't cost the fund a penny as they have been paid for by an individual.

I am now in the process of obtaining the names of all contributors of monthly subscriptions to get these badges to them. However in the meantime if you PM me if you're due a badge and I shall get them out to you asap. Once again thank you to Jan for his efforts and all those who support the fund, whether it be in monetary terms or groundwork.

If anyone would like to collect these pin badges contact any playershare member or Jan (another fan) on here. Ta Lags.

Got mine today, cheers!

The second batch of those claiming their pin badges have now today been sent. Anymore please PM me until I obtain the full list. Anyone wishing to have the entire collection please PM another fan on here (Jan)