Warren Feeney

"Warren Feeney looked super fit with his striking blonde hair...Feeney looks at least two stone lighter than last season....I must ask him his secret!"

Pre season

He must be fed by the goal...

Bloody hell, when you posted this I thought you was joking with your comment , didnt realise Dickov had actually said that.

Well Warren looks like youve took yourself seriously over the summer, now time to repay us !

Bloody hell, when you posted this I thought you was joking with your comment , didnt realise Dickov had actually said that.

Well Warren looks like youve took yourself seriously over the summer, now time to repay us !

I didn't take that as a Dickov quote, if you look the " ends. So probably Bugby being a hoot.

2 stone lighter but can he score 2 goals in a season :wink:

if he's got his head down and kept himself in shape over the break,improves his game play and stops sodding off on internationals i reckon he will get double figures!!!! did i say that out loud then...

Feeney has said on Latics world:

Dissapointed with last season

Over the off season he's sat down and reflected on this season as is he wasnt happy with himself

he's been looking after himself and his kids

Looks like a good atmosphere at the training ground , they had AC DC player on a stereo and Taggart was dancing abit in the background

"Warren Feeney looked super fit with his striking blonde hair...Feeney looks at least two stone lighter than last season....I must ask him his secret!"

Pre season

He must be fed by the goal...

Christ.....he didn't have 2 stone to lose in the first place!!!!!