Lets celebrate and sing

Next season is around pre-season training needs to start in your local pub and of course we need some new songs for next season as well as signings

Any suggestions for new chants

I saw something in an Brazilain league game a few years back when the team score a goal their fans stand up sit down, stand up sit down, stand up sit down, and repeat the process about 10 times thus creating a wave effect looked pretty good and might get us on the football league show a bit more :-)

You may thing this is tiring but we would only do it twice a game max lol

Edited by laticdickovarmy

I like the ones we have tbh.

It's not like there's much atmosphere at home anyway, Maybe the odd chant in the RRE but absolutely nothing in the chaddy. The only thing which occasionaly is sung is 'Come On Oldham' when the players come onto the pitch and when we have a corner.

As far as Away Games,

I love the chants we currently have to be honest.

Oh when the blues is always a brilliant chant when there's a lot of people joining in.

Edited by AnthonyOAFC

Next season is around pre-season training needs to start in your local pub and of course we need some new songs for next season as well as signings

Any suggestions for new chants

I saw something in an Brazilain league game a few years back when the team score a goal their fans stand up sit down, stand up sit down, stand up sit down, and repeat the process about 10 times thus creating a wave effect looked pretty good and might get us on the football league show a bit more :-)

You may thing this is tiring but we would only do it twice a game max lol

Good idea however you have missed one vital piece of the puzzle - we have to score...doh!

Not unless its a pre-emptive strike to encourage our team biggrin.gif