Playershare meeting 25.07.11

Dear all

The next playershare meeting is planned for Monday 25th July at the Junction Inn on Ripponden Rd. Start time 7.15pm

We of course appreciate any ideas/suggestions/comments you have as both contributors and non-contributors as we have had some terrific one off fund raising that has happened/about to happen such as:

• Race night at the Rifle Range - Raised aprox £1300.00
  • Sheffield Utd to BP 40 mile night walk on 05.8.11 - sponsorship amount TBA nearer the time
  • Be out 75th member - recruitment drive with an offer of free away transport for 10 games with the Rifle Range pub

Of course, others that are possibly in the pipeline for the future too.

Now we would like your input this time on one specific area:

• How can we recruit more permanent monthly contributors?

Please feel free to post you comments/questions/feedback/ideas on this thread.

Regards

T

People at the training open day willing to discuss and advise about playershare and fill forms in if neccessary for them. I'm sure there are many who like the idea of playershare and would like to contribute but for one reason or an other haven't. Someone there to advise and help might get a few more contributors.

People at the training open day willing to discuss and advise about playershare and fill forms in if neccessary for them. I'm sure there are many who like the idea of playershare and would like to contribute but for one reason or an other haven't. Someone there to advise and help might get a few more contributors.

Very good Idea Macca thanks. I know I can't but I will see if anyone else can

We hope to have representatives in/around the ground on match days. We are just liasing with the club on this - TBA

testing the water with this one would anybody be interested in a tresure hunt ?

start from BP or the Rifle Range £10 per car route of around 50-70 miles 50-70 clues winner £50 (depant on entries) just an idea did one some years back was a fun afternoon ?

I used to done at the Grey mare every year, it was a treasure hunt/car rally type thing, with a set route starting and finishing at the pub. You had a sheet of clues and riddles and all answers where visible on route, and you also had a list of things to collect. winner was determined from, least milage, quickest time and points from the clues and treasure.

It was a really enjoyable day, with some scoff in the mare afterwards. You could combine this with a quiz, darts comp, etc, and you nmight find a quite a succesful fundraising day.

I used to done at the Grey mare every year, it was a treasure hunt/car rally type thing, with a set route starting and finishing at the pub. You had a sheet of clues and riddles and all answers where visible on route, and you also had a list of things to collect. winner was determined from, least milage, quickest time and points from the clues and treasure.

It was a really enjoyable day, with some scoff in the mare afterwards. You could combine this with a quiz, darts comp, etc, and you nmight find a quite a succesful fundraising day.

thats basicly what i was suggesting could raise good lump of cash was trying to gauge interest to see if viable ? Is there some sort of playershare commitee to goto with ideas