That's it

I've finally stopped F5'ing in hope of seeing the breaking news story about the imminent and eye popping signing. I think a week and half is more than enough and even one the NOTW wouldn't have ran with!!

Stop it Latics with these idiotic news stories. Some of us actually need to work and these false distrations don't help.

I've finally stopped F5'ing in hope of seeing the breaking news story about the imminent and eye popping signing. I think a week and half is more than enough and even one the NOTW wouldn't have ran with!!

Stop it Latics with these idiotic news stories. Some of us actually need to work and these false distrations don't help.

the original striker story was 5 weeks this Friday if I am not mistaken !!

*edit it was 7 weeks this friday ! http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2371155,00.html

Edited by razza699

the original striker story was 5 weeks this Friday if I am not mistaken !!

June 3rd Razza - that's 7 weeks. McDonald's dead in the water I believe. Norwich want rid for silly money, agent's a prize bell-end too offering him to everyone, but playing every offer off against the next one, clubs have got wind of this and they're steering clear. Even a loan deal would be upwards of £100k for 6 months, not gonna happen…..

June 3rd Razza - that's 7 weeks. McDonald's dead in the water I believe. Norwich want rid for silly money, agent's a prize bell-end too offering him to everyone, but playing every offer off against the next one, clubs have got wind of this and they're steering clear. Even a loan deal would be upwards of £100k for 6 months, not gonna happen…..

Agree.

McDonald - will go to a club that can pay more than we can

Le Fondre - see above

Tounkara - maybe but not if the Forest rumours are true

Parker - still hopeful

Better bet that one or two triallists sign on the dotted.. :wink:

come on now, don't be a lightweight :wink: I'm still waiting to hear about Baxter from Everton. How long has it been since that one was started? I still think he'll be here sooner rather than later....

Was talking to someone in the know today at a much bigger club financially and said as you have.... been offered Cody for £575k PLUS extras.... not going to happen.

On an unrelated topic. Was told what a top lad Jermaine Johnson is with local kids. Chance conversation with a bloke at tram stop as he walked out of his house. Said hes clueless or premier on his day.

SWFC???

Agree.

McDonald - will go to a club that can pay more than we can - Huddersfield

Le Fondre - see above

Tounkara - maybe but not if the Forest rumours are true

Parker - still hopeful

Better bet that one or two triallists sign on the dotted.. :wink:

plus you forgot Liam Dickinson, but my bet is if we sign him he'll be out the door by October

I suppose a plus point could be who we signed by this stage last year?