Orient 2011 Pt.2

Ackey

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to say before anyone asks, unfortunately i'm out for this one. Just too much on in September/October and can't get a weekend pass*

*I reserve the right to change my mind last minute, however this is absolutely definite at the moment :wink:

I dont think I'm very happy about this...

• 3 weeks later...

We're getting into euston about 11.25 I think. Then to coach and horses via Stratford. Then dreeeeeeeeenk!

I'll be getting the 277 bus so I get to the C&H at about 12.30 or 1. Sooooooo excited. I'm basically lying on the couch thinking about it, waiting until it's time to get my

coat on and go.

They got thumped last night as well.

Are we just heading straight for Leyton or are we meeting the Northerners off the train and having a couple on THE Euston Road?

The FAMOUS Euston Road, which is to London what the Strip is to Vegas? Naaa. Straight to Leyton for me. Pie, mash and jellied eels, lager, football. None of your bright lights for this pearly king.

I'm out i'm afraid chaps. The wife is working, so i've got the nipper.

...and no, im not bringing her. However it would be marginally less hassle than looking after Josh.

He's not coming either... what an horrific let down!

I'll be in bed by ten at this rate! And not in the good way!