Orient 2011 Pt.2

Ackey

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to have Leeslover put on the Lightweight Register for crawling off home at 6pm after two halves of shandy.

Lovely meeting all the rest of you in the boozer after the game. WE ARE OLDHAM! WE ARE OLDHAM! WE ARE FOOTBALL KINGS!

ps - Alan Hardy is a monster

...he wears a monster's hat...

I'd like to have Leeslover put on the Lightweight Register for crawling off home at 6pm after two halves of shandy.

Lovely meeting all the rest of you in the boozer after the game. WE ARE OLDHAM! WE ARE OLDHAM! WE ARE FOOTBALL KINGS!

ps - Alan Hardy is a monster

Without being rude... did I meet you? I met a lot of people I didn't know and drank a lot of things I shouldn't have drank!

Without being rude... did I meet you? I met a lot of people I didn't know and drank a lot of things I shouldn't have drank!

It's possible, probable even. Let me paint a picture with words.....I was drunk*, quite tall, brown hair, green coat, cadging fags, occasionally breaking out into song*, vaguely remember banging on the windows when I left.

& Stevie J, not sure why but the monsters hat comment has had me giggling. I need to work that into a song that I will sing every single game I go to.

edit - I realise that the drunk/singing thing will have applied to more than one person in there!

Edited by help_shiny

Goodness me, I probably shouldn't say too much about how my Saturday night ended. Great day out and good to put faces to more familiar names.

Firstly though, who the hell did I go to that other pub with?

There was another Pub?

I thought everyone went home when we bailed for the bright lights and short skirts of Roxy's!?

Obviously i dont know what you got up to NT, but my agents observed you with a Baroness the next day... Anyway, i have little to no defence against my charges. Late nights and the dramatic drinking pace just caught up with me and some rarely activated sense gene clicked on and told me i would be sleeping beneath a hedge in dundee if i didnt go home then. Still had a bottle of wine when i got in mind...

Ahh, tall mother:censored:er! I'm all over it.

I wonder who else I met....

Let me step in as I was considerably more sober than you...

We left Leyton (or Orient as it likes to be known) and there were still a fair few going in the Coach and Horses including Tulse, Baron, Help_Shiny. Maddog left a little before us but was on the same tube. We went towards Roxy. You got dinner in McDonalds. We then went to Roxy. You met a girl from Leeds. She was a nice girl but not all that attractive. We then went to Subway for food.

I then went home and can't tell you what happened from then on in. I just hope your Subway was as good as mine