• 1 month later...

Probably only Diouf with any chance of making himself at United now (although park can play a part). The exception could be Fryers as I've never heard of him.

Known as "Fish" to his mates.

Wes Brown's brother on the bench. The excitement never ceases!

I rather hope Reuben Hazell grabs the winner at The Emirates tongiht for Shrewsbury. Joe Jacobsen starts too.

Edited by opinions4u

I'd settle for Cisak on the bench and Amos number 1 even though Cisak hasn't exactly done anything wrong. As long as it was a permanent deal and not a loan.

I wouldnt, would be a waste of a loan and Ciask has been very solid and commands his area very well.

Although its hard to tell tonight as you could put me in net for United and Id be fairly confident of keeping a clean sheet Leeds have been awful.

I wouldnt, would be a waste of a loan and Ciask has been very solid and commands his area very well.

Although its hard to tell tonight as you could put me in net for United and Id be fairly confident of keeping a clean sheet Leeds have been awful.

I'd only do it if it was a permanent deal and not a loan