3 or 4 new players

Aye Spanish Marc is agreed by all accounts apart from waving training compo rights letter from the Spanish giants. I would also say this Neymar is also another cos he's still here and training again with the lads today. So that leaves two slots. Personally with such a wafer thin squad I'd risk waiting for Gerrard as back up keeper cos the kind of money we can offer isn't gonna get a decent keeper to sit on the bench anyway. Save the remainder of the budget to get two quality (at this level) out field players in. Off load Feeney to Plymouth (though that looks bleak if he's on trial) and you never know the pot might just stretch to a stella striker!!

Edited by Lags

mikekeeganmen Mike Keegan

Simon Corney also told me Paul Dickov hoping to bring in 'three or four' new faces before Sat. #oafc

This is by and large the same source (ie SC not Mike Keegan!) that has twice told us we are in for a major "star" striker for a major club "sooner than you think" about twelvty weeks ago.

:grin:

Aye Spanish Marc is agreed by all accounts apart from waving training compo rights letter from the Spanish giants. I would also say this Neymar is also another cos he's still here and training again with the lads today. So that leaves two slots. Personally with such a wafer thin squad I'd risk waiting for Gerrard as back up keeper cos the kind of money we can offer isn't gonna get a decent keeper to sit on the bench anyway. Save the remainder of the budget to get two quality (at this level) out field players in. Off load Feeney to Plymouth (though that looks bleak if he's on trial) and you never know the pot might just stretch to a stella striker!!

Who is this Neymar guy I keep hearing about?