worth a punt?

I don't gamble, however I've still got a free bet from when I signed up to Coral for that Latics ticket last season. So come on OWTBer's. What should I put on (Latics related) with that free cash to bet with and way? the best (in my view) will get the dosh on the nose!! It's only a fiver mind. but if it wins I'll donate the lot to playershare.

I don't gamble, however I've still got a free bet from when I signed up to Coral for that Latics ticket last season. So come on OWTBer's. What should I put on (Latics related) with that free cash to bet with and way? the best (in my view) will get the dosh on the nose!! It's only a fiver mind. but if it wins I'll donate the lot to playershare.

Ive just put a £40 bet on us with coral to finish above hartlepool, stevenage, tranmere, walsall and yeovil. It pays 4/1 which i think is very good. Not going to make you much off a fiver tho.

worth a punt

Can you bet on anything or just Latics related? If anything then try a bet on who wins the 4 leagues, im having a tenner on Man United, Leicester, Charlton and Oxford. Duno the odds but can change teams to get better odds.

Edit: Just seen the latics related bit.

Id try something like someone already suggested, latics to finish above certain teams.

Edited by oldhamoafc