What will PD say now ?

No prizes, but I think I'm on a winner with 'That wasn't acceptable and I won't have it"

be far happier if he came out and said i apologise for that performance....rather than the usual comments and give me time plea.....there must be only him and taggart still believeing this squad is better than last seasons....

He can say "I'm signing at least 3 new players next week".

What if he says that and then they reject us? Then you'll be moaning he said we'll sign 3 and he didnt. He's already said few weeks back he hoped for 3 players in within the week after a friendly, but only managed to get one in (diamond) and got slaughtered on here for that.

-The boys aren't getting the basics right

-Wern't the same team second half

-We'll sort it, just need time

-We've got the quality - need 1 or 2 additions

They will all suit..

Also " If we had taken our chances in the first half it could have been a different story"

I dont care what he says to the media far too much gets read into all that, as far as I'm concerned he can role out a few cliches and have done with it.

What he needs to do is go and see Simon Corney first thing monday morning and ask him to move heaven and earth to bring in atleast 3 players because without significant additions we are going down. Might seem very early to make that kind of assumption but look at our best 11 and then what we have on the bench, their is total lack of quality.

In 98-99 we were going down then we made the crucial signing of John Sheridan and he was the biggest reason we stayed up that season. We need that kind of impact signing or signings, 2 or 3 players maybe all the difference that we need to spark this team into life it might be all thats required to lift the other players.

I dont care what he says to the media far too much gets read into all that, as far as I'm concerned he can role out a few cliches and have done with it.

What he needs to do is go and see Simon Corney first thing monday morning and ask him to move heaven and earth to bring in atleast 3 players because without significant additions we are going down. Might seem very early to make that kind of assumption but look at our best 11 and then what we have on the bench, their is total lack of quality.

In 98-99 we were going down then we made the crucial signing of John Sheridan and he was the biggest reason we stayed up that season. We need that kind of impact signing or signings, 2 or 3 players maybe all the difference that we need to spark this team into life it might be all thats required to lift the other players.

You hit the nail on the head with the 1st sentence of the 2nd paragraph

Some of that what was it 5.6million NEEDS to be invested in the team,and i dont mean like 50k of it!!!!!!!

Edited by rigsby

In 98-99 we were going down then we made the crucial signing of John Sheridan

Bang on with that mate, the problem is that the current crop of ageing players with Sheridan's class don't need the money to carry on playing at our level. And probably don't have the same love for the game either.

Speechless incompitence - so shut up, train hard and put in a shift next week.

cant do the link thingy..but on bbc sport website league 1 dickov has given a radio interview to gmr and slated the players...questioned there desire and yes,unacceptable was mentioned....but at least he is ver y honest and humble with his replys....

corney will have to dig deep or dickov find a beanstalk in his garden in next few days cos if it continues the crowds will drop off....

cant do the link thingy..but on bbc sport website league 1 dickov has given a radio interview to gmr and slated the players...questioned there desire and yes,unacceptable was mentioned....but at least he is ver y honest and humble with his replys....

corney will have to dig deep or dickov find a beanstalk in his garden in next few days cos if it continues the crowds will drop off....

We heard all this last season what Im worried about is that we are only 2 games in and he is questioning there desire?

That wasn't acceptable

Speechless incompitence - so shut up, train hard and put in a shift next week.

On Radio Manchester.

"The players have been talking all week how they are going to put right second-half performances, but talk's cheap and I thought there was a lack of desire.

"One thing I'm not going to do is panic but it's not acceptable coming here and losing 3-1.

"The players know they've let themselves and fans down and between us we've got to pick them up."

I win the coconut

Edited by BP1960

that's as down as I've heard PD sound since he joined us.

Very worrying but the issue is lack goals from open play, in fainress, a pretty hard problem to solve if you have no money these days. we've tried the non-league route and maybe Smith will come good but it's not realistic to expect him to on his own.