Anyone notice?

Just having a nosy whilst I'm here in Greece...last goal directly off a corner? Pav at Tranmere .....February 2010.....

I reckon last one at BP was Windass reaching 200 (Diego can no doubt reporduce the photo).

When was the last one at the RRE?

(Possibility I may have missed one or two, but my head is thinking CORNER > HEADER > NET and I'm struggling!)

I reckon last one at BP was Windass reaching 200 (Diego can no doubt reporduce the photo).

When was the last one at the RRE?

(Possibility I may have missed one or two, but my head is thinking CORNER > HEADER > NET and I'm struggling!)

it may well of been Reuben in the same game, but tbh the last time we posed a real threat from corners was when we had yesterdays villian Trotters and Kilkenny on loan

Didnt big john get one last year? I wasnt there if he did but thought i remembered one.

Fairly sure it was the winner v Plymouth* and came from a cross, not a corner.

But happy to be corrected.

(*The moment where I decided Dickov was a genius who had built a team that could play nice football AND turn games round with his tactical brilliance of chucking the big man up front in desperation)

Edited by opinions4u