Robbie Simpson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eurgh , they would have to mention Sam Mantom in that article *shivers*

Are we being linked with him again? Bought his shirt today for £15 in the kit sale, be a bargain if he comes back!

Lot of Feeney stuff left, strangely enough.

Wouldnt mind but I only went in for a tax disc holder!

When we were on our way from the Soccer AM set to Brentford (I think? I was wasted...) we saw a shop called "Sports and Things" and it was magnificent.

No mate we saw that when we did 92 in Blue!

Remember constantly saying how i want to go in, and it was right on the corner on some high street!

Are we being linked with him again? Bought his shirt today for £15 in the kit sale, be a bargain if he comes back!

Lot of Feeney stuff left, strangely enough.

Wouldnt mind but I only went in for a tax disc holder!

no it was just mentioning last years loanees .

No mate we saw that when we did 92 in Blue!

Remember constantly saying how i want to go in, and it was right on the corner on some high street!

Ahhh! That whole weekend is a blur. Makes more sense now, as I'm sure one of the OASIS lads would have remembered it!

Good times, good times.

Doesn't look like Simpson is coming here, not this week at least. We aren't going to bring anyone in tomorrow what with us playing down south on Saturday, one week of the transfer window left there is still plenty of time to bring in a good striker. My 1st choice would be Ryan Lowe if we had the money there to buy him.

Doesn't look like he's coming at all according to this article in the Hudds Examiner

With Oldham Athletic the latest club rumoured to be interested in Simpson, Clark added: "There have been lots of inquiries for one or two individuals, but the modern-day footballer doesn't seem to want to go and play.

"We've never had anything from Oldham, but lots of other clubs have inquired (about Simpson) and he has turned them down."