Thanks to Playershare Members

Barryowen

Not been home long from the club after a long evening. The signing of Kuqi in my opinion is a fantastic move and one the manager has been chasing for some time. He was in demand but has chosen to play for an ambitious management team.

Again tremendous support from the Chairman who goes out of his way to accommodate the ambitions of the club. Whilst the club is paying the majority of the wages,

Playershare has had an input in helping. A big thank you to all of you who support the scheme.

get more info about the scheme here

www.laticsplayershare.co.uk it's never to late to join and ever £1 really does help

This arrangement will wipe the funds dry over the coming months and we need to increase membership and income to help in transfers such as this. Please join if you can.

Once again thank you for the support you give. I am sure the manager has made a good choice with this signing.

My the way I was very impressed with the Norwich boy when I met him. Another good aquisition.

Regards

Barry

All those that have joined up, please PM your names addresses, I'll forward your playershare badges in October. Thanks for getting on board.

Player Share badges in colours other than the Gold which Lags is organising/has organised are still available

£2.50 each and all proceeds to Player Share

The Rifle Range, The Junction on Ripponden Rd, The Swan in Dobcross and the Milan Restaurant in Leeds

Unfortunatly I am unable to attend the match on Saturday but if items are not available at the above PLEASE contact myself or Rick and we will make every effort to provide

Player Share badges in colours other than the Gold which Lags is organising/has organised are still available

£2.50 each and all proceeds to Player Share

The Rifle Range, The Junction on Ripponden Rd, The Swan in Dobcross and the Milan Restaurant in Leeds

Unfortunatly I am unable to attend the match on Saturday but if items are not available at the above PLEASE contact myself or Rick and we will make every effort to provide

and the Milan Restaurant in Leeds

Now that's what I call optimism :shock::shock: