Does anyone else find it a bit cringing that every piece of Latics PR is about him? Don't get me wrong i think he is the man to push us into a playoff battle but anyone would think he was the only person playing. Latics player interviews even with other players are about Kuqi. Like i said i love this guy to bits and he's give us a new buzz around the place but there's 20 odd other lads wear the shirt.

Does anyone else find it a bit cringing that every piece of Latics PR is about him? Don't get me wrong i think he is the man to push us into a playoff battle but anyone would think he was the only person playing. Latics player interviews even with other players are about Kuqi. Like i said i love this guy to bits and he's give us a new buzz around the place but there's 20 odd other lads wear the shirt.

Chris Taylor interview later today

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2460159,00.html

Lets hope he doesnt mention Kuqi

If the OS didn't mention Him as much, I'd end up having to talk about Him to the current wife.

No doubt this would lead to confusion, followed by an argument, followed by me stamping my feet on the floor shouting "You don't understand me and my things".

He's brought a buzz to the place so I think they need to ride it for all it's worth.

If the OS didn't mention Him as much, I'd end up having to talk about Him to the current wife.

No doubt this would lead to confusion, followed by an argument, followed by me stamping my feet on the floor shouting "You don't understand me and my things".

He's brought a buzz to the place so I think they need to ride it for all it's worth.

Is that how you always refer to her? That must do wonders for her self-esteem. :wink:

The fact is the stayaways aren't interested enough in the 20 odd other lads who wear the shirt. Maybe they'll shift their arses to BP to see the famous Shefki Kuqi. :unsure: