Good support yesterday IMO

We got behind the lads throughout, even when they were pretty awful at times in the first half, and second. When built some pressure we sang in full voice and got behind them. It was really good to see as we didn't berate the players even when they were poor at times, we were much better than the tranmere fans aswell.

We got behind the lads throughout, even when they were pretty awful at times in the first half, and second. When built some pressure we sang in full voice and got behind them. It was really good to see as we didn't berate the players even when they were poor at times, we were much better than the tranmere fans aswell.

I don't think we were as good as last year Joe and maybe my ears deceived me but I am sure I heard some booing at the final whistle.

We missed a great opportunity of three points yesterday and I am sure PD in the dressing room after the game would have been louder than us combined....and if he didn't and it was me in there then I would have give em the bollocking.

Anyway, onto the next game

Latics fans never cease to amaze me, a million different opinions, happy clappers, berators and the quiet,,,BUT give them the opportunity and they will turn out in their droves. yesterday the support in numbers was fantastic. we must be one of the best supported clubs away from home in the country going off average home attendance. the buses on the motorway, the taking over and singing in their pub, the camaraderie under the stands before ko........its away days, and its what its all about,,,,,,,,congratulations to each and every one of you,,,,,,fingers crossed for the JPT coz WE/YOU DESERVE WEMBLEY

Edited by j@cko

I don't think we were as good as last year Joe and maybe my ears deceived me but I am sure I heard some booing at the final whistle.

We missed a great opportunity of three points yesterday and I am sure PD in the dressing room after the game would have been louder than us combined....and if he didn't and it was me in there then I would have give em the bollocking.

Anyway, onto the next game

True but last year we were 1-0 up on the 27th min. This year it was 1-0 down on the 18th min and not much happened after that apart from poor Ian Muir and chaddy wining the race.

True but last year we were 1-0 up on the 27th min. This year it was 1-0 down on the 18th min and not much happened after that apart from poor Ian Muir and chaddy wining the race.

Also, it was the first game of the season (even the train to Birkenhead was bouncing) and it was Dickov's first game, so that'd take some beating. I don't get to many away games but i thought the support was pretty decent yesterday. Quite a few booed at the end - understandably - but a lot of people applauded the players off as well.

First time i've heard the Wesolowski song. Good work.

Also, it was the first game of the season (even the train to Birkenhead was bouncing) and it was Dickov's first game, so that'd take some beating. I don't get to many away games but i thought the support was pretty decent yesterday. Quite a few booed at the end - understandably - but a lot of people applauded the players off as well.

First time i've heard the Wesolowski song. Good work.

what's the wesolowski song?

You clearly weren't sat in front of the 3 'experts' I had the misfortune to be in full ear range of. They cursed, swore and moaned for the whole 90 minutes.