who is the numpty in mainstand lower

Who was the complete numpty (50-60)yrs old bald head. who gave abuse to the kids walkin round at half time. calling them scouse bastards and the like. Come on man grow up they were kids for cryin out loud hold your head in shame. Numpty. :ranting:

Who was the complete numpty (50-60)yrs old bald head. who gave abuse to the kids walkin round at half time. calling them scouse bastards and the like. Come on man grow up they were kids for cryin out loud hold your head in shame. Numpty. :ranting:

Wonder if it was the same one who said ":censored:e, should have took the money" when Mellor delivered a poor set piece.

Wonder if it was the same one who said ":censored:e, should have took the money" when Mellor delivered a poor set piece.

Dunno but It may be a guy who I've ha a bit of a run in before. There's about 3 of them who all sit in the Paddock, Chaddy end side. One has a horrible nasal Middleton/Moston accent though, and starts inane loud drivel up every home game. He's about as funny as cot death. Absolute nesbits, think one of them was giving Prozac a bit of abuse when he was walking across at half time.

I know fans are precious and all that, but if these dicks got mown down by an arctic crossing over Broadway or something we'd certainly not miss 'em. Harsh, but true.

Dunno but It may be a guy who I've ha a bit of a run in before. There's about 3 of them who all sit in the Paddock, Chaddy end side. One has a horrible nasal Middleton/Moston accent though, and starts inane loud drivel up every home game. He's about as funny as cot death. Absolute nesbits, think one of them was giving Prozac a bit of abuse when he was walking across at half time.

I know fans are precious and all that, but if these dicks got mown down by an arctic crossing over Broadway or something we'd certainly not miss 'em. Harsh, but true.

Funny how their bravado stopped in its tracks when I came over to that side for a HT chat! They were stood near us when we went standing near the barrier at the end too and not a peep. Wrong day to act like a cock with me, with my wife and kids there.

Probably still sulking for me dressing them down for giving Tonk dog's abuse last season at home to Peterborough as you say 100 million sperm and he was the fastest….

Despite that we had a great day and my daughter loved every minute of being mascot and a special thank you to Lisa and the BB team that really help make it a special day for the young 'uns, and big up to Dean Furman who couldn't do enough in making her feel welcome.

Edited by oafcprozac

we had a great day and my daughter loved every minute of being mascot and a special thank you to Lisa and the BB team that really help make it a special day for the young 'uns

Real assets to the football club these people.

Edited by opinions4u

Good job my 3 nephews dressed as ghouls didn't hear them as all three have three 6's on there heads and make Damien look like an Angel

They are showing early signs of been like the Krays....thanks God they are Oldham fans...God help the rest...grin.gif

Why do people feel the need to insult little kids - these are the future of our club. Silly scroats

Well done prozac for having a word, if they were near me I would have one the same.

And there's me thinking the post was about me and my dad trying to get into the chaddy end via the main stand and security wouldnt let us walk 1 yrd threw a gate and on our way :(

I saw this, the match was still on-going and you were walking along the side of the pitch. You should be arrested for entering the field of play.

Funny how their bravado stopped in its tracks when I came over to that side for a HT chat! They were stood near us when we went standing near the barrier at the end too and not a peep. Wrong day to act like a cock with me, with my wife and kids there.

Probably still sulking for me dressing them down for giving Tonk dog's abuse last season at home to Peterborough as you say 100 million sperm and he was the fastest….

Despite that we had a great day and my daughter loved every minute of being mascot and a special thank you to Lisa and the BB team that really help make it a special day for the young 'uns, and big up to Dean Furman who couldn't do enough in making her feel welcome.

Really glad she enjoyed her day Prozac and yes Lisa and the BB crew are an absolute credit to the club. However there is a significant number of fans at the club (some who post on here) whose belief is that if you take your child into an 'adult environment' then you should expect to hear and accept 'adult language and behaviour' and if you're not happy then you should go somewhere else. Maybe not my understanding of the word adult, but there you go.Hope she still likes the Pink shirt. KTF

Adult chat and chanting is one thing mate and i do accept that and I do let slip every now again myself so no real issues there, what I did take exception to was the bald headed gob:censored:e shouting ':censored:' every time I walked past

Edited by oafcprozac

I think he was telling them not to look like scousers!

Its a very important life lesson if you ask me.

Really glad she enjoyed her day Prozac and yes Lisa and the BB crew are an absolute credit to the club. However there is a significant number of fans at the club (some who post on here) whose belief is that if you take your child into an 'adult environment' then you should expect to hear and accept 'adult language and behaviour' and if you're not happy then you should go somewhere else. Maybe not my understanding of the word adult, but there you go.Hope she still likes the Pink shirt. KTF

Theres a difference between hearing swearing at being sworn at. You take your kids to the match, then expect them to hear swearing or dont bring them. However, people who swear at kids are very strange and shouldnt be at the match either, they should probably be inside. Unless, of course, the kids are scousers, especially those on an 'inclusion' day out!!