Charlton

jsslatic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhh yes. Oasis Xmas party ain't it?!!!? Attendance is mandatory.

The only question is who's being Santa? I'm going for the baron, heard he's pretty handy with snow...

There must be some sort of Charlie/Charlton, Addicts/Addicks joke in there.

Hockey talk! Zorrro you must be so pleased.

Looking forward to this one, as it's ended up being my first away-day of the season. Many Christmas beverages ot be had. Also going to struggle to make that many for the next couple of years as I'm going on secondment to Brussels in January...

One main memory from last time is the incongruously poncey 'Italian' steward who got some attention from the Latics fans

Looking forward to this one, as it's ended up being my first away-day of the season. Many Christmas beverages ot be had. Also going to struggle to make that many for the next couple of years as I'm going on secondment to Brussels in January...

One main memory from last time is the incongruously poncey 'Italian' steward who got some attention from the Latics fans

My main memory of last time is remembering absolutely nothing at all... Oh except....

"dontcha wish your right back was Kieron Lee.. Dontcha!"

That a pitiful excuse by the way Sam. Must do better. You could run cycle and swim back to each game ;)