Southend away

with Southend being so near to christmas .the powers that be have made it affordable to all. £5 for an adult match ticket on production of voucher A. (there will be lots of spare voucher A's available) £12.50 on the coach with the Junction..£2.50 yer H/T pie.....£20 to travel down south and watch your beloved and belt out the first rendition of Jingle bells....u know it makes sense

with Southend being so near to christmas .the powers that be have made it affordable to all. £5 for an adult match ticket on production of voucher A. (there will be lots of spare voucher A's available) £12.50 on the coach with the Junction..£2.50 yer H/T pie.....£20 to travel down south and watch your beloved and belt out the first rendition of Jingle bells....u know it makes sense

I know somebody running a coach from The Jolly Carter early doors, picking up in Chad and getting into Southend with time to visit the markets / pub £25 return, if you're interested I'm sure I could put you in touch? They were short on numbers and needed a few more to make it viable but I presume it's still going.

I know somebody running a coach from The Jolly Carter early doors, picking up in Chad and getting into Southend with time to visit the markets / pub £25 return, if you're interested I'm sure I could put you in touch? They were short on numbers and needed a few more to make it viable but I presume it's still going.

£5 for students too, without any stupid paid-for membership thing.

We have been let down by a coach company for our Southend trip this Saturday and can no longer do the trip for £12.50. We have been phoning coach companies all day long and the best price we can do is £20 per person. Therefore, we would need an additional £7.50 from everybody who has already paid. The other option is to cancel the trip altogether, which we really don't want to do. Please let us know your thoughts. Refunds are, of course, available. Massive apologies to everybody affected.

Mike at The Junction

Even that works out at £20 per head, mate. We have been on it all day long. Thank you for the offer of driving though - we may revisit that!

the effort is deffo appreciated....£20 london...ish and back? still does it for me

Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold? Also, which boozer will latics fans be in? I'm sure that last time I went Southend there was only one pub open to away fans only!?!?

Met a few off the older Oasis lads last time went in one near to the ground cannot remember the name sure Take me Anywhere was also in the same pub also he may remember the name.

Squad named.

Parker in. Taylor out with a hamstring problem. Clarke given permission to play in the FA Cup.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2535102,00.html

Expect that we will see the same team as at Bournemouth with Morais replacing Taylor. It will be good to have the choice from 7 substitutes again - we have taken a 20 man squad - likely to be Winchester and Tarkowski to miss out methinks

Cisak, Lee, MVoto, Diamond, Black, Morais, Furman, Wesolowski, Scapuzzi, Simpson, Kuqi

Bouzanis, Clarke, Adeyemi, Smith, Mancini, Mellor & Parker on the bench