Owl In Peace

It's as good a reason as any mate. Some of our fans have delusions of grandeur, sadly it has been a long old slog since 'the good ol'd days'. My opinion is that we're only as good as our current league position.

The whole massive club thing is a bit of an in-joke between us and the pigs at present. I suppose we're still big in respect of stature and fan base.

He's a bit of a fan's favourite at the moment. He often sings along to our songs with the fans whilst stood at the side of the pitch; famously got in a spot of bother at Pigs away for singing "At the lane, at the lane, where they're all f***ing w*****s at the lane" whilst stood outside the dugout.

His tactics seem to be effective and he's built a team of hard workers who have an appetite for victory. Like all fans I'll like Megson until the results go against, then I'll be fickle and call for his head no doubt. Like I say though, he's one of us and in Megson we trust...for now.

Your drainage better be good with the weather forecast ahead.

Don't think anyone actually answered if you have a cover for the pitch?

Our drainage is very good.

And yes we do have a cover for our pitch thats protects it down to -4 I think. But if also needed, we have borrowed some from City in recent seasons.

Your drainage better be good with the weather forecast ahead.

Don't think anyone actually answered if you have a cover for the pitch?

The drainage is superb Sam, it's the overnight frost forecast at -2 which is a worry.

i hope the wednesday fans behave ,not like the time they rioted at bp in 6 September 1980 when curran kicked simon stainrod and got sent off and the wed fans ripped up the old rre and broke the fences , but i hope its the same result when latics won 2-0 thou....oriot.jpg