Who is worse off?!

Saw Dale against PNE the other day, Rochdale look a lot more settled now, PNE was there for the taking. That Bogdanovic seemed pretty good.

Bogdanovic & Oremorod strike force now - both brought in on loan from Blackpool.

Who is making the decisions at 'Dale I wonder? It would be slightly strange for the board to let a caretaker manager make transfer decisions wouldn't it? Is Dunnhry (spl?) playing Football Manager????

Beech was on radio manc t'other day and was saying he's not stopped phoning clubs and agents since he took charge to try and get players in, so i guess its him making the transfer decisions!

Also Harry Bunn left dale and has signed for Preston! I was hoping Dickov might have used his city connections and made a move for him!

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

Also Harry Bunn left dale and has signed for Preston! I was hoping Dickov might have used his city connections and made a move for him!

Most of the 'Dale fans in my local reckon Harry Bunn is utter dross. Though apparently Bogdanavic is the new Grant Holt :lol:

ormerod was nowhere near fit when we got him and it showed, and he looked alright last season in the prem from watching MOTD.

apparently Beech was in the running for the Dale job when Eyre got it so it's no surprise if he's given the job until the end of the season