Liverpool v Latics on TV

Supersport is so gash that they fly John Barnes out to SA every week during the Champions League to be an expert pundit. I'd rather listen on the radio :wink:

:-) I'm clinging to the hope that a channel beamed at Europe will now pick it up seeing as the rights seem to be available. Come on Al Jazeera!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:-) I'm clinging to the hope that a channel beamed at Europe will now pick it up seeing as the rights seem to be available. Come on Al Jazeera!

As far as I am aware no TV network is showing it anywhere in the world, so I'm afraid there's unlikely to be any feeds.

Edited by BP1960

the first foreign tv channel has come out of hiding - African sports channel Supersport 3. So if you've got a 1m satellite dish, live in the south of England and you're a cardsharer who is already able to get that channel then you're quids in. I suspect the sum people on here that describes is zero though. booo!

still.......it's live on the tv out there which means there will be feeds out there which means we might be able to watch it. Keep the faith brothers!

It does state though "Please note: These schedules are subject to change at short notice".

No TV network is showing it anywhere in the world, so I'm afraid there's unlikely to be any feeds.

That's not correct as of a few hours ago - Supersport are showing it live across Africa. As they only got the rights to it today it's a)not out of the question someone else non UK will pick it up and b)that someone somewhere will put a feed online

Believe!

That's not correct as of a few hours ago - Supersport are showing it live across Africa. As they only got the rights to it today it's a)not out of the question someone else non UK will pick it up and b)that someone somewhere will put a feed online

Believe!

Just seen it, you are correct.

Edited by BP1960