Liverpool v Latics on TV

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I respect Ackeys request not to post websites on here that are streaming the match, I wont, but I presume it doesnt stop me PM'ing anybody who requests it? I have found a site advertising the match which I expect to use come Friday.

As I respect Ackeys request not to post websites on here that are streaming the match, I wont, but I presume it doesnt stop me PM'ing anybody who requests it? I have found a site advertising the match which I expect to use come Friday.

Dave,

In the interests of keeping Ackey out of prison - can you pm me the match streaming link please so we don't have to divulge this on this forum.

Many Thanks

John

That's fine.

Ackey - you mean big brother doesn't reach that far? - I'm dissappointed now - I thought the mods were all-seeing, all knowing. xxx

All I can say is that whilst I don't know what PM's you're sending I do know what colour your knickers are! curtains.gif

I cannot see the game being live on TV anywhere in the world or on the net, there is no feed from any TV network, best prepare for radio commentary.

For those that couldn't get a ticket, genuinely couldn't afford one or are a very long way away that's bad news.

For those that didn't try.....

Edited by LaticsPete

Still amazes me in this day and age there is no option of paying to watch the game from the comfort of my own home :)

Oh well... £££ will stay in the pocket and I will stick on good old five live :)

Not sure 5live will have it on- GMR (and presumably Radio Merseyside) will. If you are on twitter a search for Oldham will probably produce a few links (it did at 3pm) and googling Liverpool+Oldham+live+stream should as well (might need to wait for Friday for that though)

The reason you can't watch football from the comfort of your own home is to protect clubs like Oldham, Bury, Rochdale etc. as the FA are (rightly IMHO) worried that too many people will stay at home to watch the Premier League on their telly as opposed to watching their local team.

Edited by rudemedic

Not sure 5live will have it on- GMR (and presumably Radio Merseyside) will. If you are on twitter a search for Oldham will probably produce a few links (it did at 3pm) and googling Liverpool+Oldham+live+stream should as well (might need to wait for Friday for that though)

The reason you can't watch football from the comfort of your own home is to protect clubs like Oldham, Bury, Rochdale etc. as the FA are (rightly IMHO) worried that too many people will stay at home to watch the Premier League on their telly as opposed to watching their local team.

It's on BBC radio 5 live;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/5live/sport/commentaries/

Still amazes me in this day and age there is no option of paying to watch the game from the comfort of my own home :)

Oh well... £££ will stay in the pocket and I will stick on good old five live :)

:mmm:

There could be a business venture here

:idea:

ITV Digital :bblue2:

You could make a contribution to Playershare....