Liverpool v Latics on TV

Just logged on to my betting account with Corals and the ESPN logo is next to the Latics v Liverpool game!!!!!

Might have been added to the schedule by ESPN but they haven't got it on their web site yet.

anybody heard anything? :blink:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just logged on to my betting account with Corals and the ESPN logo is next to the Latics v Liverpool game!!!!!

Might have been added to the schedule by ESPN but they haven't got it on their web site yet.

anybody heard anything? :blink:

Bad news I'm afraid, as far as I know it's not being televised live anywhere in the world, there were indications it was to be shown in Canada, but that's not now correct.

Little consolation I know, but a full match recording is on the Sky TV Liverpool channel a couple of days later.

Edited by BP1960

Live on liverpool tv by the look of it.channel 434

They don't own the rights, so they can't show it live on there.

Lots of pre-match and post-match bollocks, but between kick off and final whistle you'll have pictures of reporters and no view of the pitch.

According to the Colliers, they will have the match on on Friday. Mentioned on facebook.

I asked how as its not on sky or espn or even any streams that i know of but they seem adamant.

Edited by Dave78

Please don't post links to illegal websites, they will be removed. Also, this is the all capturing "TV thread" please stop making new ones!!

As far as I know some of these streaming websites aren't illegal, it's links to copyright matches which are being challenged in the courts.

As far as I know some of these streaming websites aren't illegal, it's links to copyright matches which are being challenged in the courts.

Until someone provides me a UK court case which shows the linking site is not in any way responsible I will be removing them. I'm too pretty to go to jail!

Until someone provides me a UK court case which shows the linking site is not in any way responsible I will be removing them. I'm too pretty to go to jail!

Your nothing short of a coward Ackey - have you no sense of adventure !!!