Liverpool v Latics on TV

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I respect Ackeys request not to post websites on here that are streaming the match, I wont, but I presume it doesnt stop me PM'ing anybody who requests it? I have found a site advertising the match which I expect to use come Friday.

Hi Dave

Could you PM it to me as well please?

Cheers

The reason you can't watch football from the comfort of your own home is to protect clubs like Oldham, Bury, Rochdale etc. as the FA are (rightly IMHO) worried that too many people will stay at home to watch the Premier League on their telly as opposed to watching their local team.

It's a tired and ultimately wrong conclusion in my opinion.

Anyone who requested the link should have it now. Amazed theres that many people on here who dont have tickets. Thought Id be in a minority

Can you please send the link to me? Thanks.

Mart

As I respect Ackeys request not to post websites on here that are streaming the match, I wont, but I presume it doesnt stop me PM'ing anybody who requests it? I have found a site advertising the match which I expect to use come Friday.

Dave, pretty please can you send me the link mate?

Cheers

Jeff

Edited by L1onheart

So far, no plans to show the match on terrestrial Thai TV. However, things are prone to change at the very last minute here so I'm still hoping. ESPN/Star in Singapore may be broadcasting it but True have the rights for FA Cup ties in Thailand, and they definitely aren't showing it.

Can someone, anyone not fussed who please PM me the link please. Cheers.

I have seen a link for the game tonight.

It says liverpool v southend lol.

I think "futbol tv 5" in Spain are showing it.

Its not 100% though.

I cannot post a link but search for "rojadirecta" on Google.

Hope i have done nothing wrong by posting this.

...and nor should you be able to...

Why ?

If I am sat here with £20 (league one... more where its right)... ready and willing to pay to watch a game via my computer... why wouldn't a club want that money ?

Any business creates as many revenue points as possible...

I am not coming to the ground... No way no how... But I would sit at home and watch the game... or like i do with NFL gamepass, watch the game at a time of my choosing...

For me its a simple question of why wouldn't the club want my money...

The arguments of it will hurt clubs revenue is rubbish to me... It will increase it...

Edited by oafc0000

Pay per view lower league football failed and the charges were much lower than £20.

I don't think there's anything more efficient about technology now that removes cost that gives it more chance of success.

I am not talking about TV pay per view, which is VERY expensive to do... I am talking about internet pay per view / season ticket... There are a variety of approaches you could take and none cost a fortune...

A stream of the game with no commentators would be very cheap to produce... and wouldn't need much take up to make profitable... and I don't buy for a second it would hurt live attendance. When I use to go I would never of exchanged home for at the stadium and I don't buy any of the couple of thousand who still attend would.

Its old school thinking to think otherwise for me. Specially given league attendances have risen while access to live games at home / pub have increased.

the first foreign tv channel has come out of hiding - African sports channel Supersport 3. So if you've got a 1m satellite dish, live in the south of England and you're a cardsharer who is already able to get that channel then you're quids in. I suspect the sum people on here that describes is zero though. booo!

still.......it's live on the tv out there which means there will be feeds out there which means we might be able to watch it. Keep the faith brothers!