tomorrow afternoon

Tomorrow at 12.30 myself and some mates are meeting Mike B and others in the upsteps Oldham centre, we are having a couple of hours with our flags, hats and scarves before we make our way to our coach destinations...you are more than welcome to join us along our merry way.....c u there :bluearmy:

I'll be getting the train to Liverpool around that time. So in a similar vein, but at the other end, does anyone know where will be good for us 'tics to get some refreshments in Liverpool tomorrow affie?

I'm crawling around Liverpool from about lunchtime tomorrow, but I'll probably make it to the Crown near Lime Street station in time to meet the reprobates getting off the London train at about 4.

I'll be getting the train to Liverpool around that time. So in a similar vein, but at the other end, does anyone know where will be good for us 'tics to get some refreshments in Liverpool tomorrow affie?

Somebody mentioned the midland opposite the station from early afternoon! Im due in liverpool at 5 so will probably head to there if anybody is still there! Then up to the arkle before KO

I'm crawling around Liverpool from about lunchtime tomorrow, but I'll probably make it to the Crown near Lime Street station in time to meet the reprobates getting off the London train at about 4.

You'd better be there before then you have ballons to blow up and batteries to replace on all our camera flashes!!!

We'll be in 3.15 :OASISscarf:

Somebody mentioned the midland opposite the station from early afternoon! Im due in liverpool at 5 so will probably head to there if anybody is still there! Then up to the arkle before KO

Yep,I`ll be in the Midland which is opposite the Central station(about two mins walk from Lime Street statinoaround the corner)early afternoon.There`s plenty of good boozers around this area,I just chose this one as a good starting off point as it sells cheap ale & offers on doubles!

Yep,I`ll be in the Midland which is opposite the Central station(about two mins walk from Lime Street statinoaround the corner)early afternoon.There`s plenty of good boozers around this area,I just chose this one as a good starting off point as it sells cheap ale & offers on doubles!

Can't wait to the Latics shirts on show in Liverpool's Boozers tomorrow

e4e

#LATICSONTHEPISS

Afternoon in the area in and around Matthew Street (famous for The Cavern Club & Eric’s) - possible pubs: Flanagan’s Apple, White Star, and The Welkin (Wetherspoon’s)

and/or Dale Street - possible pubs: Rigby's 23 - 25 (bargain scouse meal), The Excelsior 121 and The Ship and Mitre 133.

BANG.

They sell Norwich's cider (moonshine) in there they do.

Reliably informed the best real ale pub in Liverpool centre, if ever so slightly starting to fill with dickheads later on.

And the Ship & Mitre comes recommended by another Member too.

The Ship & Mitre's a great pub. Spent many an evening in there with my Scouse ex. One of most concise beer menu I've ever seen in a boozer.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns