Huddersfield - Via Train

Thinking of going to Huddersfield via Train this saturday so we can have a shandy or 2 ( I am called Pissed n broke remember ) oops Piston Broke

Any suggestions best station ( Mills Hill or Rochdale ) ,

Departure time

And best suggestion of where to buy tickets from, approx cost etc.. ( £ 10 ?? maybe )

Cheers lads n lasses

Thinking of going to Huddersfield via Train this saturday so we can have a shandy or 2 ( I am called Pissed n broke remember ) oops Piston Broke

Any suggestions best station ( Mills Hill or Rochdale ) ,

Departure time

And best suggestion of where to buy tickets from, approx cost etc.. ( £ 10 ?? maybe )

Cheers lads n lasses

From Mills Hill or 'dale I think you would have to change at Halifax..Greenfield is direct, but obviously an expensive taxi ride if you live in Royton like me.

Rochdale is your best bet, £11 off-peak day return via Brighouse (not all trains between Manchester and Rochdale stop at Mills Hill). Every hour at 20 past the hour. Otherwise you may end up having to go through Man Vic which takes a little longer.

Isn't it easier to just get the 184 from Oldham bus station, £4.20 there and back with a day saver.

Granted it takes a while, what bus route is it to Greenfield from Oldham Bus station?

There used to be the 365 bus that ran all the way from Oldham to Huddersfield. Does it still exist?

Point being dont rely on getting on it.Fraid you are too opinionated.

I got the point. It was relevant and fine.

If a shopper wishes to mock my joy in watching :censored: football in exciting places like Tranmere, Crewe or Huddserfield they are free to as well.

But I think the whole point of a messageboard is to post an opinion. My apologies if you don't like mine.

Edited by opinions4u

I got the point. It was relevant and fine.

If a shopper wishes to mock my joy in watching :censored: football in exciting places like Tranmere, Crewe or Huddserfield they are free to as well.

But I think the whole point of a messageboard is to post an opinion. My apologies if you don't like mine.

Didn't mention if I liked it or not ...just said you are too opinionated and your record seems to prove my point seeing as you have made over 9000 posts.

Didn't mention if I liked it or not

You did click on the little red thingy to imply "dislike". So I took it that you didn't like it.

...just said you are too opinionated and your record seems to prove my point seeing as you have made over 9000 posts.

There probably is a strong case for my seeking therapy for internet addiction. I don't think I'm the only one.

I enjoy the banter. The debate. Other people's views. It's more interesting than watching Coronation Street. :censored:, this site has even helped me fix my broken laptop, source tickets for a sold out England v Australia cricket match, share ideas for fixing a broken dishwasher and discover transfer happenings long before they're official. It's great!

Anyway, let's agree to disagree and have no hard feelings.

Life's too short.

Edited by opinions4u

You did click on the little red thingy to imply "dislike". So I took it that you didn't like it.

There probably is a strong case for my seeking therapy for internet addiction. I don't think I'm the only one.

Anyway, let's agree to disagree and have no hard feelings.

Life's too short.

ok ..I have no doubt you are a true and faithful fan .