Chesterfield 2nd Leg Prices

I think it's fairly and reasonably priced. £12 to watch any first team match could never be classed as expensive whether it's on the tellybox or not. However, £12 to watch Latics in a match which could end with a high of having watched them secure a place in a Wembley final, could well be a bargain. Without wishing to understate this, but it doesn't happen a lot.

I think it's fairly and reasonably priced. £12 to watch any first team match could never be classed as expensive whether it's on the tellybox or not. However, £12 to watch Latics in a match which could end with a high of having watched them secure a place in a Wembley final, could well be a bargain. Without wishing to understate this, but it doesn't happen a lot.

Hope youre right. Personally I couldnt care less about the jpt, so maybe that is affecting my opinion.

Everyones complained in the past about how Fergie isnt interested in certain trophys, yet people do it about the JPT. How does that one work?

To me, if it's a trophy with the added bonus of going to Wembley then why think any less of it. If there's a trophy there, I want to see Oldham win it.

They can make Swindon favourites all day long for me. I'll happily be the underdog. We'll smash either of those southern sides if we get to wembley......

We would never be the underdog, the only reason why Swindon are the favorite with bookies is because people are sticking bets on Di Canio. At the moment and if we got to the final, we would technically be the favourite because we are the higher team but only just. The one thing Swindon have got in their favour though is that they are more used to winning than us this season.

Feel good factor.

Player confidence.

Great day out.

Selling point to potential new owners / investors.

OAFC gets a nice big chunk of cash that could make a substantial difference to Paul Dickov's 2012/2013 budget

Everything about it's good if we get to the final.

Edited by Lookers_Carl

Yeah I get it. I hope we win it for all the reasons stated, I'm just embarassed by how giddy everyone has got over it. I still think we can make the play offs. And no I wouldnt go to Wembley in the jpt, I'll wait for the play offs. you wont miss me in the 12000!!

You're better off getting excited over the jpt - we'll be nowhere near the play offs!

Yeah I get it. I hope we win it for all the reasons stated, I'm just embarassed by how giddy everyone has got over it. I still think we can make the play offs. And no I wouldnt go to Wembley in the jpt, I'll wait for the play offs. you wont miss me in the 12000!!

Yeah, God forbid anyone get excited about our first potential trip to Wembley in years. Jesus H :petesake:

Have a good time, I'll cringe at home in my armchair :pimp::toilet::awooga::blueball:

But WHY THOUGH???

I don't get your attitude at all. You're a Latics fan right? And if we get there, this will be a cup final at the home of football - and a chance to see your side lift a trophy.

Lets cut to the chase - we're a little club, who have for years mostly flattered to decieve. I would have thought that when a rare occassion comes along to actually see your side being successful on the pitch, in whatever format it is, ever true fan would want to be there to witness it & be apart of it?

I must be wrong though - I hadn't factored in the fans who would prefer to stay away, sit at home & cringe - probably bemoaning the sale of Dennis Irwin, the fact Big Joe left us and that the Main Stand Upper once sold out of Bovril in 1991. Sheesh.