Pitch inspection at B2Net is now at 12

I'm really fecked off at this.

I can't make tomorrow for starters so that £12 down the :censored:ter, + the fact I actually wanted to watch us play.

I don't think it sits right that the game will miraculously be able to take place a mere 24hrs later, when they have managed to bring in another player - it shouldn't be allowed & I hope we are making enquiries as to whether it contravenes league rules.

Really really pissed off right now - feckin' Chesterfield & there inadequate new ground.

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really fecked off at this.

I can't make tomorrow for starters so that £12 down the :censored:ter, + the fact I actually wanted to watch us play.

I don't think it sits right that the game will miraculously be able to take place a mere 24hrs later, when they have managed to bring in another player - it shouldn't be allowed & I hope we are making enquiries as to whether it contravenes league rules.

Really really pissed off right now - feckin' Chesterfield & there inadequate new ground.

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

You can get your ticket money back...

The referee will be employed by the FA and he will make final decision on the pitch not Chesterfield

other games have been called off tonight and the temp is supposed to get higher tomorrow

so they may have a new player for the game on the wednesday but thats just chance, not there cunning plan...sheridan isnt that smart anywayor he would have his signing already in the bag for the Tuesday (its been arranged for weeks)

why does everybody on this board think everything is done with an ulterior motive?

why does everybody on this board think everything is done with an ulterior motive?

Because we're very disappointed and it's easier if we blame conspiracy by the opposing club?

I've been hearing rumours of men in dark suits hanging round the pitch covers all night with water pistols and icepacks...

Today we would've been in the Donkey Derby for a meal at 4:30pm and the Derby Tup from 5:30pm-ish.

On Wednesday we have to wait for a worker and can't leave until 5:30pm. Traffic will be much worse and it may be nearer 7:00pm when we get to the Derby Tup.

See you there!

Plan B amended - the worker can finish at 4:30pm, so should be in the Derby Tup by 5:30pm-ish. :)