Pitch inspection at B2Net is now at 12

Might be absolute nonsense and we'll find out soon enough but I've retweeted a Sheffield journalist who said at 10am:

@domhowson: I've been told Chesterfield's match in the JPT tonight with Oldham is likely to beat the cold snap and go ahead.

He then followed up with:

As soon as I get official confirmation over the Spireites match being on, will let you know.

No Trottman guys for this one and we are trying to bring a CB in !!!!!! Tick tock.... <_<

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not as if many people will be setting off before 2pm though, is it?

1 pm for me (from London to get the cheapo train). We had planned to sit in the pub at Kings Cross waiting for confirmation, was half looking forward to it! Fingers crossed all this is because the pitch is perfect and a tropical front has hit Derbyshire.

Thats my point...seen you in bar at 1-15 'ish. You never know who u are talking to.

Today we would've been in the Donkey Derby for a meal at 4:30pm and the Derby Tup from 5:30pm-ish.

On Wednesday we have to wait for a worker and can't leave until 5:30pm. Traffic will be much worse and it may be nearer 7:00pm when we get to the Derby Tup.

See you there!

Today we would've been in the Donkey Derby for a meal at 4:30pm and the Derby Tup from 5:30pm-ish.

On Wednesday we have to wait for a worker and can't leave until 5:30pm. Traffic will be much worse and it may be nearer 7:00pm when we get to the Derby Tup.

See you there!

my lift can't take me tomorrow...trying to arrange another but seems doubtful ...one hope left .