Season ticket

Just wondering if there are any students on here. I am off to uni on september and I will be home every 2 week I hope. Im just wondering whether to get a season ticket as this season I have been paying for on the turnstile which is costing a fortune. What your opinions and does it work out cheaper?

Been thinking the same.. Won't be home every 2 weeks or so though, more like every 4 or something! But thinking of getting ST as would still be able to go to games until course starts (around 17th sept), then the longer christmas and easter hols in addition to being back every 4 weeks or so probably..

Just wondering if there are any students on here. I am off to uni on september and I will be home every 2 week I hope. Im just wondering whether to get a season ticket as this season I have been paying for on the turnstile which is costing a fortune. What your opinions and does it work out cheaper?

Do what Rudi said and keep your pass on you when you show pay on the gate.

Home every 2 weeks, I doubt (and hope for your sake) that that will last long.

I think the student tickety thing is something the club should look at closely to make sure they don't put barriers in the way of people attending after the age of 16.

Forms, photos and fees .... there must be a better way.

Proof of being a student = having a student card. Most (if not all) student cards have a photo and expiry date. Why not just show that on the gate/office and prove on the day? - Its what most clubs do.

Proof of being a student = having a student card. Most (if not all) student cards have a photo and expiry date. Why not just show that on the gate/office and prove on the day? - Its what most clubs do.

Think the issue with that is that you can do an evening course at a college for one hour a week and still get a card.

Which is why they want proof of you being a full time student.