Loan System

I would have a kid rejected from any of the local clubs higher up the pyramid at BP for at least a trial. I'd have Neil Joy ringing round to find out the days when these clubs kick out the kids, get them at BP with their boots the day after and sign them before the tears have dried on their cheeks.

I would have a kid rejected from any of the local clubs higher up the pyramid at BP for at least a trial. I'd have Neil Joy ringing round to find out the days when these clubs kick out the kids, get them at BP with their boots the day after and sign them before the tears have dried on their cheeks.

I think we do this to a degree. Of the current youth side Connor, Parkes, Riley, Wandless, Truelove, Kinder and I think McIntosh were all released by bigger clubs. Belezika and Jones were picked up from smaller clubs.

I think we do this to a degree. Of the current youth side Connor, Parkes, Riley, Wandless, Truelove, Kinder and I think McIntosh were all released by bigger clubs. Belezika and Jones were picked up from smaller clubs.

But apart from them we clearly aren't doing it. :grin:

Many man points awarded for your knowledge of our youth/reserves. That is mightily impressive! One, maybe two names are missing from the list though, if I recall, Mellor was at Utd and possibly Tarky (but I am less sure about Tarky) so I have to deduct one man point from you.

We have players called Wandless and Truelove? Brilliant.

Contravenes European law, like the transfer window, on restriction of trade. If FIFA/UEFA continues to push this it will break.

That was my first thought having read into it a bit further it turns out they agreed a deal with the EU so the transfer window could bypass the free movement of workers law.

That was my first thought having read into it a bit further it turns out they agreed a deal with the EU so the transfer window could bypass the free movement of workers law.

Surely that deal itself breaks European laws ?

They basically wrote a exemption for football in the EU constitution when it was written in relation to the fair movement of workers.

That's illogical of the EEU as 'fair movement' covers every aspect, in other words it's a loophole for countless other exemptions.

This is an opportunity for a publicity stunt that the club cannot miss!

The club MUST include Truelove in the 20-man squad for the Walsall game on Valentine's Day!!

:wub:

I might be wrong, but I seem to recollect Carl Valentine having a great game for Latics on Valentine's Day many years ago, not sure if he scored a goal though. :unsure:

Our historians will put me right.