Who is PD referring to?

As mentioned on the other thread, I'm not sure he has a lot of room to bin players. Adeyemi could be sent back, but it would seem a bit harsh. Marsh-Brown could be let go, but after one good and one bad game it would be an overreaction. He's not going to let Simpson or Kuqi go. Maybe Parker, but everyone else is contracted so unless there are clubs desperate for loan signings we can't bin them easily.

I would imagine it would be everyone I doubt one person is being made the scapegoat here they all need to be kept on their toes and know one should be allowed to go between now and the end of the season going through the motions. That applies to everyone I was not there yesterday I don't really have much wish to see the highlights either I’ve seen the scoreline and the reaction on here from people and from people who were at the game which says enough.

I know some have speculated about our players going to a higher level next season but currently I doubt any of this team would get any better offers than what Oldham Athletic offers currently. 18 games to go between now and the end of the season (54 points to play for) its up to the players what they want to do they can go through the motions get and get dragged into a relegation fight one we might not win. That’s not to say we are going down far from it we shouldn't but its a possibility if we go through the motions and show the form we did at the back end of last season.

We could do that or we could fight hard between no and the season climb the league and build some momentum going into next season. Allot of that is up to Paul Dickov and coaching staff but allot more will be down to the players, they have to cross the white line and perform.

Well Marsh-Brown will be in trouble after his Tweet last night, for those who don't know he replied to a Tweet from Bouzanis (spelling?) about wanting to hear a joke to cheer him up. KMB used something that was clearly said by one of the coaching staff, PD I imgine, towards Parker. Something along the lines of "When I told you to play left wing you stood sucking your teeth," to make it worse he also put on the Tweet Hahaha funny. Knowing PD's mistrust of Twitter I doubt he will be happy with part of an angry team blasting being used as a joke, even more so where fans can read it.

Keanu Marsh-Brown@KMarshBrown

@dbouzanis43 josh when I tell you to play left wing you you started sucking through your teeth hahahaha#funny

What a stupid tweet.

bouzanis tweeted after this saying it was a stupid tweet

Edited by razza699

Why? No indication he was drunk, partying or doing anything inappropriate.

Players need to get a lot more clued up about social media and the image they portray. That said I reckon fans need to chill out a bit rather than hang off players' every pronouncement.

Why? No indication he was drunk, partying or doing anything inappropriate.

Players need to get a lot more clued up about social media and the image they portray. That said I reckon fans need to chill out a bit rather than hang off players' every pronouncement.

It might just have been he was struggling to sleep, I think I saw him tweet something about insomnia earlier in the week.