Corney still fully committed to Latics

And property prices will never go back up eh? Part of me hopes you're all right but I reckon even if he turns out to be an ongoing nutter who will continue to "show faith and keep losing money" the club will still continue to diminish. The truth is Oldham doesn't deserve a team. This will be my last season ticket; after 37 years of support I really didn't care if the penalty against Walsall went in or not, I just wanted to go home. I've had enough, good luck you you all.

Do one then. We dont need moaning fans like you hanging around, it doesn't help the feeling around the place and helps the fact that crowds are down because nobody wants to listen to your negative crap!!!

On yer way, bye bye.

And property prices will never go back up eh? Part of me hopes you're all right but I reckon even if he turns out to be an ongoing nutter who will continue to "show faith and keep losing money" the club will still continue to diminish. The truth is Oldham doesn't deserve a team. This will be my last season ticket; after 37 years of support I really didn't care if the penalty against Walsall went in or not, I just wanted to go home. I've had enough, good luck you you all.

I suppose your time has come and your faith has deserted.

Supporters become ex-supporters all of the time, otherwise football stadiums around the world would be heaving and there would be no space for new enthusiasts. It's the way of the world.

Edited by laticsrblue

Is Oldham for sale? Just out of interest

It's always been for sale White Army. Either no-one has been forthcoming, or SC has priced it so high no-one is interested.

Do one then. We dont need moaning fans like you hanging around...

I think you'll find we do. Can't say I agree entirely on Delfer's opinion, but I certainly understand his frustration. We're a club in the middle of the Atlantic, drifting about hoping it's going to get better. One day, we may have a sustained gust of wind which will blow us to safety. Can't see it being soon like.

For what its worth I think TTA came here with genuine good intentions, wanting to make some cash out of the land, but leave OAFC with a stable football team, a new stadium and and bright future worth investing in. A housing crash and a totally inept council scuppered all that and I think in all honesty we can count ourselves fairly fortunate to have what we have. Since the council's first rebuff back in 2008 we've seen the demise of Chester City & Halifax Town plus Plymouth staring down the barrel of non-league, Portsmouth come a whisker from going out of business (and yet still might) and what you'd consider a huge club, Rangers enter admin. And yet we still continue to defy all that which must surely be a credit to the way SC has run the club. I hope he does make a little cash out of it eventually.

Last comments - I thought you might pipe up Singe. If you care to read what I said my reasoning for not buying a season ticket next year is nothing to do with Corney and his investment - he deserves a good return given his patience. I was merely pointing out to Diego that in my opinion he has reasons for staying, not just to keep a few people who post on here happy! I've had enough and will pick and choose my games as is my privelege, as was yours when you moved down south for a job or loved one probably - and yet you see yourself auhorised to sit in judgement of others? I stand by my comments about the town not deserving a club - it grates a bit when people from afar seem keen to judge the situation with perpetual sniping.

As for the 23 year old who insisted I should "keep the faith" - trust me I was like you once. You're probably one of the Ultras! - better be careful.

Finally, yes I will :censored: off, as I said in a private message I don't call a few messages in one day, the first time in almost 12 months attention seeking!

Live and let live

PS - By the way, i know you're a Bruce fan, they're releasing a track per day from the new Springsteen album - see his site for details. It's an angry album apparently - enjoy!

You know Delfer, thank you for taking the time to post that. I certainly can see more clearly where you are coming from. I would much rather a good honest discussion like this than some short quips, I do believe I have misunderstood you just reading those. Defiantely about Corney now you have put some flesh on the bones.

I completely agree Simon Corney is not doing it just to keep a few on here happy! But as you would probably expect I don't agree about him overall, it would be boring if everyone agreed about everything. I do enjoy a good debate/chinwag.

I have always respected that as a season ticket holder, and more especially one for so long.

Of course, you have every right to do as you please, of course that is your privelege. After so long you have paid your penneance!

I just think we are in a better postion than we have been for a while despite some obvious problems.

Beleive me I am not judging you, just my observations from afar and what you have posted, and also happy to bat posts back and forth. I am genuinely apologetic if has come across as judging you,no way have I any right to do that.

BTW I am defaintely not one of the Ultra's (for starters I cannot get to games!), it's my birthday tommmorow and I will be nearer 50 than 40. I really know what you mean about a young 'uns game, that strikes a cord.

I left Uppermill (iggle before that) not long before you started getting a season ticket. That is something you should be proud of, and you deserve all the credit for it.

And cheers for the tip on Bruce Springsteen, I did not know about that. It is amazing how his songs like my hometown have a resonance again in this bad economic times.

Please don't leave this board, and please leave the door open for renewing your season ticket again.

I completely respect your decision not to, even if I donlt quite udnerstand it, but implor that you postpone that decision for the summer at least.

You know Delfer, thank you for taking the time to post that. I certainly can see more clearly where you are coming from. I would much rather a good honest discussion like this than some short quips, I do believe I have misunderstood you just reading those. Defiantely about Corney now you have put some flesh on the bones.

I completely agree Simon Corney is not doing it just to keep a few on here happy! But as you would probably expect I don't agree about him overall, it would be boring if everyone agreed about everything. I do enjoy a good debate/chinwag.

I have always respected that as a season ticket holder, and more especially one for so long.

Of course, you have every right to do as you please, of course that is your privelege. After so long you have paid your penneance!

I just think we are in a better postion than we have been for a while despite some obvious problems.

Beleive me I am not judging you, just my observations from afar and what you have posted, and also happy to bat posts back and forth. I am genuinely apologetic if has come across as judging you,no way have I any right to do that.

BTW I am defaintely not one of the Ultra's (for starters I cannot get to games!), it's my birthday tommmorow and I will be nearer 50 than 40. I really know what you mean about a young 'uns game, that strikes a cord.

I left Uppermill (iggle before that) not long before you started getting a season ticket. That is something you should be proud of, and you deserve all the credit for it.

And cheers for the tip on Bruce Springsteen, I did not know about that. It is amazing how his songs like my hometown have a resonance again in this bad economic times.

Please don't leave this board, and please leave the door open for renewing your season ticket again.

I completely respect your decision not to, even if I donlt quite udnerstand it, but implor that you postpone that decision for the summer at least.

Tried to send a private message but your inbox must be full.

All the best, thanks for your kind words

http://www.backstreets.com/

Cheers