Scunthorpe Highlights

BBC

Why on earth they picked Adeyemi's two misses rather than the twice we hit the woodwork is beyond me.

It really was a bad tackle from KMB and he was lucky that he didn't connect properly with him. Definite red (not that anyone was disputing). I hope the league don't investigate too because there's no doubt about it, he clocks Thompson in the head with a decent right hook. I'm not sure he meant it rather than him just lashing out but, either way, you can't do that...

While he shouldn't have thrown the punch, what else are you meant to do when you've got four men at your throat?

That was quite the punch, hit him right on the money... Serves him right for getting himself involved.

That was quite the punch, hit him right on the money... Serves him right for getting himself involved.

Why no Kuqi woodwork miss? Why no Morais woodwork miss; why no Kqui shocker miss at the death?

The highlights packages the BBC put out are really strange sometimes; why the choose to show certain bits but not other more crucial bits is beyond me?

The Scunny players reactions are well OTT; and if was on an FA panel or the like I'd be looking to take action. The way they charge en mass towards Marsh-Brown is well out of order. Walker was rightly sent off for grabbing his throat, but as I thought at the game watching live; Thompson & Mozika should also have seen cards too. And Reid; just for being him really!

That in no way excuses Marsh-Browns tackle; it's a shocker and was a straight red all day long. He could also be in trouble for the punch too; though I'd argue it was in self-defence as he was being set upon by 4 players at the time. (Good hit though! :wink: )

Hideous tackle. No attempt to win the ball whatsoever. Gladly though, he completely missed their player. Can't blame any of the Colchester Scunny players for their reaction.

If I was Dickov, I'd be fining KMB and telling him that if he does anything of that nature again, he's out the door. Disgraceful and very possibly cost us a point.

Hideous tackle. No attempt to win the ball whatsoever. Gladly though, he completely missed their player. Can't blame any of the Colchester players for their reaction.

If I was Dickov, I'd be fining KMB and telling him that if he does anything of that nature again, he's out the door. Disgraceful and very possibly cost us a point.

I can't be bothered to make a joke, you meant Scunthorpe.

Cant watch the highlights on my phone, but at the time of the sendings off, Adeyemi comes to the managers area for treatment on a busted nose...anyone know if this was to do with the scrap?

Looks like a flailing arm maybe catches him when he goes to hold someone back but not sure it looks enough to give him a bloody nose.

I've not seen this mentioned elsewhere but I'd have expected Cisak to come and try to punch the ball away for the second goal. Not quite sure what Lee's doing for that one either - turns his back on it.

It was Lee's to deal with. Either by making sure his opponent was offside or by winning a header. Cost us the winning goal but looks like being owtb motm!

Cisak half came and effectively made the net three times bigger. No mans land job.

Just realised it was their No.5 who scored the first... He was left unmarked at EVERY set peice in the first half. I said to my uncle at half time we were lucky to get away with it! :ranting:

:censored: knows what Taggart does with them in training but we are bobbins at marking up for set pieces. Its pathetic to say our "assistant yesmanager" was a pretty mean defender

:censored: knows what Taggart does with them in training but we are bobbins at marking up for set pieces. Its pathetic to say our "assistant yesmanager" was a pretty mean defender

Its been said before, but i think we need somebody sat in the stand/directors box who is in contact with the bench! Would help out massively IMO!

where's dux sit on a match day, dont see him as often as you used too, he'd be ideal!

Its been said before, but i think we need somebody sat in the stand/directors box who is in contact with the bench! Would help out massively IMO!

where's dux sit on a match day, dont see him as often as you used too, he'd be ideal!

In the directors box- he makes notes but I don't think i've ever seen him on a phone or walkie-talkie type thing communicating directly with the bench as the game goes on.

Would they of reacted like that if it was Kuqi or Mvoto doing the foul? I think not.

It doesn't look as bad as on the night in fact (Still a penalty though)

bollocks, I cringed when he did it . Its the 2nd worst tackle ive seen in a game ive been in person , luckily it was so bad it missed

The 1st was the De Jong in the World Cup final

bollocks, I cringed when he did it . Its the 2nd worst tackle ive seen in a game ive been in person , luckily it was so bad it missed

The 1st was the De Jong in the World Cup final

So you are telling me how I seen it? On the night I cringed also. But looking at the highlights I thought it wasn't as bad as I could see he didn't connect. So read my post again before you type bollocks at me!

So you are telling me how I seen it? On the night I cringed also. But looking at the highlights I thought it wasn't as bad as I could see he didn't connect. So read my post again before you type bollocks at me!

Calm down, dear.